New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    spark for me. mas ramdam ko over all beauty niya kesa sa picanto.
    interior feeling when i'm inside? i'd go for the spark pa rin.
    FC? if the picanto is more efficient, with both cars being small, di magkakalayo yan sa difference. so i'll stick with matching beauty. if only yung ibang picanto concept ang narelease, then that's the time picanto din boboto ko hehe...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    2012 picanto
    3 cylinder in-line, 12-valves with Dual CVVT

2011 spark
    4 cylinder , 16-valves DOHC

ano po ba ba cons and pro nitong dalawang engine na ito. Im considering the engine technology din kasi kung sino mas maganda.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Mas maganda pormahan ang spark. Pareho naman matibay yan at fuel efficient.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Etong dalawa din pinagpilian ko before buying eh... parehas ko na-test drive... I chose the Picanto A/T kasi mas kumpleto sya, and naka mags na... for me, mas maganda rin yun engine response ng Picanto eh..Mas mukha din bigger ang Picanto... Pero ang next choice ko ay Spark...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    go for sparkle!!!!
    pikatan lang yang picanto noobs yan...òô

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I reserve my choice hanggang di ko pa na test drive ang dalawa. By look I go for Spark pwede bihisan ala transformer

But if I have to buy mini car I will wait, if, just if & maybe HARI will import the Hyundai EON. This new offering from Hyundai top both Picanto & Spark in fuel economy according to Indian press, got more cabin space & looks much better too.

Quote Originally Posted by saint777 View Post
    2012 picanto
    3 cylinder in-line, 12-valves with Dual CVVT

2011 spark
    4 cylinder , 16-valves DOHC

ano po ba ba cons and pro nitong dalawang engine na ito. Im considering the engine technology din kasi kung sino mas maganda.
    The 3-cylinder engine of the Picanto has some more harshness than the 4-cylinder of the Spark. But the variable valve timing is a good feature since the throttle response is enhanced due to the more constant torque curve.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Picanto for me. Sa interior space and legroom sa backseat and butt , mas okay ang picanto. Mas gusto ko front ng spark. In terms sa engine di mo na mararamdaman difference. Overall picanto. Sa maintenance servicing kasi.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    3 versus 4 is more a matter of taste, at this point. With the advances in engine mounts and balancer systems, the only thing that tells you the Picanto is a 3-pot is the fact that it gurgles more at low rpms. The Spark engine, on the other hand, sounds harsher and thrashier at high rpms.

-

I'm wondering why Top Gear chose the Spark. I mean, I can list a few things it does better... the steering feels more natural (a plus for keen drivers) and the ride is a bit better, but by-and-large, the Kia feels like a more modern, more refined product. More space, better plastics, better design, better engine and transmission, better on-the-limit handling... MUCH better brakes. Except for the weird electric steering assist (annoying, but you get used to it), it's an exceptional car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    mas mukang maangas ang picanto

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123