New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    update ko na rin, Mitsu dealer called me up, na september or october labas netong mirage.
    it will be released earlier than expected (nov) here in Pinas. that's a great news bro... i postponed getting a new car just to see this new mirage.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    it will be released earlier than expected (nov) here in Pinas. that's a great news bro... i postponed getting a new car just to see this new mirage.
    followup ka rin sa nearest mitsu dealer mo, from province kase ko.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    In terms of car dimensions anu ang kasize nito inside and out? Spark or Pica ba? Or Alto?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I was previously enamored with the Eon, being cheap and fuel efficient and acceptably good-looking. Then I realized, for an additional 30k, you can get a Suzuki Celerio - bigger engine, roughly as fuel efficient, more space, more features, better looks.
    The Celerio is actually 40k more than the TOTL Eon. Only additional feature worth mentioning is the tachometer. And the Eon has a longer cabin and bigger trunk. The Eon's back seat has much more knee room than the Celerio. The only advantage in space the Celerio has is about two inches more elbow room.

And then you consider the base Eon is 100k cheaper, while the dropped "Gold" trim on the Celerio was almost 600k...

Still like the Celerio... Recommended them before to a friend looking for sales rep cars... But the Eon is a better bargain at the moment.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by malcoxx View Post
    In terms of car dimensions anu ang kasize nito inside and out? Spark or Pica ba? Or Alto?
    ang mirage outside dimensions, halos pareho sila ng celerio.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Celerio is actually 40k more than the TOTL Eon. Only additional feature worth mentioning is the tachometer. And the Eon has a longer cabin and bigger trunk. The Eon's back seat has much more knee room than the Celerio. The only advantage in space the Celerio has is about two inches more elbow room.

And then you consider the base Eon is 100k cheaper, while the dropped "Gold" trim on the Celerio was almost 600k...

Still like the Celerio... Recommended them before to a friend looking for sales rep cars... But the Eon is a better bargain at the moment.
    Oops. I just based it from published prices on the internet, the Eon at 498k and the Celerio MT at 528k. The Eon looks so diminutive it's hard to believe that it's more spacious than the slightly bigger Celerio. What about power? Does the lighter Eon make up for the 200cc handicap in displacement and 10 hp disadvantage in output?

I noticed that you guys haven't done any Celerio reviews, either at BBC or at Kotse. Suzuki being stingy with test units?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nope. Suzuki doesn't have a current fleet unit for the Celerio at the moment, and we didn't borrow one when they did.

I can perhaps get one from our local dealer, but it will only be a short drive... not a full test including economy... though I'm pretty sure it'll be (very) slightly less economical than the Alto K10 in traffic and the same or better on the highway (due to the better aero).

Mind you... the extra elbow room is part of what makes the Celerio feel roomier... and it is roomier if you only ever need the front seats.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Mirage if only for its start-stop technology (na sana umabot dito).

I also hope it has better rustproofing than its predecessor.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Wait lang mga boss, db EON is on a .8 displacement and Celerio is on 1.0? Pareho lang sila s cylinders, which both have 3.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I was previously enamored with the Eon, being cheap and fuel efficient and acceptably good-looking. Then I realized, for an additional 30k, you can get a Suzuki Celerio - bigger engine, roughly as fuel efficient, more space, more features, better looks.
    wait lang.nasa 500k range na ang celerio di ba? kung nasa 400k range lang celerio ito na bibilhin ko.quote sakin 528k

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2012 Hyundai Eon or Mitsubishi Mirage