New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I was previously enamored with the Eon, being cheap and fuel efficient and acceptably good-looking. Then I realized, for an additional 30k, you can get a Suzuki Celerio - bigger engine, roughly as fuel efficient, more space, more features, better looks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I was previously enamored with the Eon, being cheap and fuel efficient and acceptably good-looking. Then I realized, for an additional 30k, you can get a Suzuki Celerio - bigger engine, roughly as fuel efficient, more space, more features, better looks.
    Huwag kang kukuha na Celerio bro... Sakit lang ng ulo iyan... Here is the link of the thread on this issue...
    http://tsikot.com/forums/suzuki-cars...roblems-76751/

Iyong sa bro-in-law kong Celerio,- "kung puwede nga raw pakapitan na lang ng talaba"....

15.5K:boxing1:
    Last edited by CVT; May 7th, 2012 at 09:16 AM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually... not really many problems in that thread. The brake thing is just a brake thing. Could be dirty. Could be out-of-spec pads or adjustment done at Suzuki Iloilo.

Some of the posts in that thread are funny... shouldn't inflate to 39/36psi? Less grip daw? Those guys are living in the 20th Century. 36+ psi inflation pressures are standard on many new cars, and the only time they cause less grip is if you use those pressures on bias ply tires... which you can't buy anymore except at vintage-style tire dealers.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I dont think the MIRAGE will be in the same category as "mini" ryt? Correcte if am wrong, as per specs, it'll be competing with the"sub compact" category, jazz, fiesta and yariz.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I dont think the MIRAGE will be in the same category as "mini" ryt? Correct if am wrong, as per specs, it'll be competing with the "sub compact" category, jazz, fiesta and yariz.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    mirage and yaris are technically almost have the same size as per specs sheet

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    alin kaya mas fuel efficient sa 2 cars na to?

Nakakatempt yung price ng EON *498K, etong mirage naman nasa 570K approx yung M/T.
    bro where did you get the approx. price of mirage? TIA

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    bro where did you get the approx. price of mirage? TIA
    bro, convert ko lang yan from Thailands pricing. more or less siguro sana ganyan pricing, correct me if im wrong.

http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-...96/index2.html

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    update ko na rin, Mitsu dealer called me up, na september or october labas netong mirage.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by carchase View Post
    bro, convert ko lang yan from Thailands pricing. more or less siguro sana ganyan pricing, correct me if im wrong.

http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-...96/index2.html
    ah ok nilabas na pala sa thailand to last march. thanks... Good price na ren with all the new features na kasama nya and much more cheaper compare to jazz and yariz

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2012 Hyundai Eon or Mitsubishi Mirage