New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I want the CRV's reliability. But the styling leaves me doubting if I can live with it. Coming from a 2006 model, I know how dependable the CRV is. The cabin space of the CRV and CX-5 is similar for me.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    kung base lang sa picture, cx-5 na ako. (pero cx-7 ganda. :D)

sobrang panget ata nung 2012 cr-v jan, ugh. bat ganun ichura, tsk tsk.

gustong gusto ko cr-v dati eh, lalo na nung pinaka-huling labas nung may spare tire sa likod. (05 or 06 model?)

yung may "real time 4wd" sa likod. :D

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Issue ba resale value at reliability ng Mazda?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    There was a time when a "tall sedan" appears to be a mismatch on Philippine roads.

---

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The 2006 CR-V was the one I really hated the most because of its looks. But it grew on me. It's a hard choice to beat. Cars are sometimes coined as second home, and the CR-V feels at home inside.

The new one is a looker. Debatable to some but it is definitely better looking that the 3rd generation model. If given that I am in the market for one. I'd choose the CR-V, then it will be to Forester, and then it will be the X-Trail.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    At first I thought I hated the new CRV. So hated that I wanted to throw every insult I have in mind to it. But the looks grew on me as well to the point that I can now proudly say that it looks much more fantastic than the current CRV and the Mazda CX5.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    which?

i would say it depends on where you are located and where you travel

not all areas in the philippines, even luzon alone, has a mazda service center/casa or some competent mechanic for the skyactiv engine

servicing the cx-5 would be a nightmare

however, if i am in metro manila and rarely venture to the provinces where there are no mazda dealers, i would pick the cx-5

There's one Mazda dealer/Casa at Cagayan de Oro beside Ford and everytime I schedule my Everest for regular PMS, I always visit the Mazda showroom and always craved for that CX-5 thing!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Actually parang pogi nga yung puting CRV, the other colors panget

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Actually parang pogi nga yung puting CRV, the other colors panget
    Bakit may "parang"?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2012 Honda CRV or 2012 Mazda CX-5