New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Guys pwede ko ba i-seek ang wisdom nyo kung ano sa dalawa ang i-let go ko? I owned the FD for almost a year and I can say ok naman sya, save for the fuel consumption. I recently bought an elantra 2012 at really good price kaya kinuha na namin ni misis. Initially we intended to sell the elantra and keep the FD but nung ginamit ko na ung elantra im now torn between the two. Civic for the handling, and over-all "angas" stance, while Elantra for the "looks", good fc, at mas bata

I know comparing the two might be "apples and oranges", pero sa tingin nyo alin sa dalawa ang dapat i-retain as our family car?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Bayona View Post
    Guys pwede ko ba i-seek ang wisdom nyo kung ano sa dalawa ang i-let go ko? I owned the FD for almost a year and I can say ok naman sya, save for the fuel consumption. I recently bought an elantra 2012 at really good price kaya kinuha na namin ni misis. Initially we intended to sell the elantra and keep the FD but nung ginamit ko na ung elantra im now torn between the two. Civic for the handling, and over-all "angas" stance, while Elantra for the "looks", good fc, at mas bata

I know comparing the two might be "apples and oranges", pero sa tingin nyo alin sa dalawa ang dapat i-retain as our family car?

Thanks!
    But cars are good but there are pros and cons
    FD
    old
    but its a nice car and honda offers good after warranty services
    fun to drive

elentra
    newer means save money from maintenance and I bet it's still under warranty
    heard alot of neagtive comments from hyundai owners about dealerships
    charges even if it is still under warranty

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Kung ok na ok pareho, ibase mo na lang sa transmission kung ano mas gusto mo. A/T or M/T?

Mas ok yung mas bata. Pero mas madali magdepreciate ang hyundai kaysa honda

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Keep the FD and sell the Elantra.

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    I think its the Civic that we're going to retain as our family car. The Elantra looks nice pero habang patagal ng patagal nakikilala ko na rin sya. Yung suspension yata talaga ang problem kase maalog as compared to civic na kahit malubak konti lang mararamdaman mo. Sa Elantra parang inuugoy.