The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdmonochrome View Post
    WRX = P 1,728,000
    Ralliart = P 2,348,000
    Difference = P 620,000

Same class sila, pero check mo price difference. Hindi lang ako sure kung mas loaded ba ang Ralliart. Pero kahit na, ang dami mo ng magagawa sa amount na iyan. :thumbup:
    sir ocdmonochrome i consider din WRX ano po ba comparison ng specs nila? kc STI po tlga original na ksama sa choices which i know 300HP..

Thank you sir

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    from the choices.. in order.. (1 as the most liked)
    1.) Subaru Impreza STI
    2.) Mitsu Ralliart
    3.) Genesis Coupe 3.8 (mas gusto ko kasi yung 2.0T)

sa choices mo, pinakamaganda talaga yung STI (most especially the sedan for me.. dati mas gusto ko yung hatch, pero mas aggressive tignan yung wide body sedan ng STi for me) kasi competitor siya ng EVO.. kaya kung EVO ang nasa choices mo, performance wise, EVO na siyempre.. although I like the STi more.. dont know why?

kung WRX naman, you can reach more of the STi with same price.. and WRX can beat the STi "in a straight line" siguro, but not on the track.. (sabi nila..) bakit kasi mas mahal ang 2.5L turbo ng STi, sa 2.5L turbo ng WRX? its because of the internals..

sa GC naman.. talagang GWAPO lang talaga.. haha! wala na tayong magagawa diyan.. sa ngayon, wala pang napapatunayan ang GC compared sa history ng dalawa mong competitors.. naguumpisa palang ang hyundai..

Good Luck!!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    No, WRX yan. But it was given a name : " STi killer "

Modifications are as follows ...

Torque is at 377 lb ft.

Engine mods alone ranges from 370 - 400k.

--

Brembo Brakes with Runstop Rotors

Side profile

wow....WRX pla yan..here in the philippines po ba yan???

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Since mura na pala ang Lancer RA, hanggang 2.0L na lang ako sa GC.

Pag 3.8L, wala na. Duon na ko sa EX RA.

*kian2x,

May nakita ako sa isang TG magazine, Lancer EX, flat black everything ... body, rims tapos covered ng yellow lens yung headlights. Tikas ng dating !

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kian2x View Post
    wow....WRX pla yan..here in the philippines po ba yan???
    the WRX is 1.7M+ plus 400k speed Lab =2.1M for 380HP and 377ft.lb of torque.. WOWits.... LEts see...mganda kc much cheaper sa STI and EVO pero can kill them both!!!!
    Yep. Philippines.

Speedlab is along Quezon Ave, katapat ng Pegasus ...

Note, 400k, engine modifications pa lang .... ;)

Gusto mo ng maangas na impreza ?

> Flat black everything
    > Isang mapulang red caliper ( brembo )
    > 18~19's rims.
    > 6k HID on the headlights
    > 3K HID ( yellow ) on the foglights
    > Super black tint
    > Isang muffler na maganda

:naughty2:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Yep. Philippines.

Speedlab is along Quezon Ave, katapat ng Pegasus ...

Note, 400k, engine modifications pa lang .... ;)

Gusto mo ng maangas na impreza ?

> Flat black everything
    > Isang mapulang red caliper ( brembo )
    > 18~19's rims.
    > 6k HID on the headlights
    > 3K HID ( yellow ) on the foglights
    > Super black tint
    > Isang muffler na maganda

:naughty2:
    thanks sir RENZ for that info...magkano kaya aabutin nyan??

dun sa engine modification na 400k taas ba power output from 237HP?? o torque lang tataas??

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    thanks sir RENZ for that info...magkano kaya aabutin nyan??

dun sa engine modification na 400k taas ba power output from 237HP?? o torque lang tataas??
    Both.

You can call Speedlab and inquire on how much the modifications will cost you. AFAIK, as long as you have deep pockets, modifications will never end ... It's up to you on where to set the end. ;)

If I were you, I`d keep it equal. Kung ano yung look ng car, yun din dapat yung kaya ibigay ng kotse. So kung stock looking, keep it nearly-stock. Kung sobrang aggressive, dapat pag taas ng hood, scary din.

Ikaw bahala, kung sleeper. Pwede din. Hehehe.

Goodluck, bro.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Some few modded vehicles ... courtesy of Speedlab.

385whp on all four wheels.

--

Lancer EVO.

325 whp and 305 lb ft torque
    now i notice this WRX (modified by SPEED LAB) could kill STi and EVO in both stock condion..but still in cheaper of the two...wow

sir RENZ is this already proven? what is its top speed??

according to you..can it beat the STi and EVO in both stock by this WRX??

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    now i notice this WRX (modified by SPEED LAB) could kill STi and EVO in both stock condion..but still in cheaper of the two...wow

sir RENZ is this already proven? what is its top speed??

according to you..can it beat the STi and EVO in both stock by this WRX??
    no it won't, it will only win on a drag race. but the STi and EVO isn't just a one trick car. i've seen and known so many wrx owner who claims that they can make their wrx faster than an STi and spend less on the track, all of them failed. you can only make a wrx faster on a straight line but it won't out handle the STi or EVO or make the wrx out handle the STi and EVO but won't be faster. you'll be spending a lot more just to make it as fast as the STi and evo on the track. all though it is true that you'll be spending less on the wrx to make it faster than an STi on a quarter mile, but that's just plain stupid to buy a wrx and STi or even an evo just to drag race it. the hyundai gc would be a much better drag car and much cheaper.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    no it won't, it will only win on a drag race. but the STi and EVO isn't just a one trick car. i've seen and known so many wrx owner who claims that they can make their wrx faster than an STi and spend less on the track, all of them failed. you can only make a wrx faster on a straight line but it won't out handle the STi or EVO or make the wrx out handle the STi and EVO but won't be faster. you'll be spending a lot more just to make it as fast as the STi and evo on the track. all though it is true that you'll be spending less on the wrx to make it faster than an STi on a quarter mile, but that's just plain stupid to buy a wrx and STi or even an evo just to drag race it. the hyundai gc would be a much better drag car and much cheaper.
    that's what i'm talking about.. from my post "sabi nila.."

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
2011 STI sedan vs.  Lancer Ralliart vs. GC