New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Some few modded vehicles ... courtesy of Speedlab.

385whp on all four wheels.

--

Lancer EVO.

325 whp and 305 lb ft torque
    Wow Parehas maganda...
    sir di ba 2.0 R lang ung subaru na un?? magkano po kya inabot magpa power boost sa speed lab? WTH..385 HP?? amazing mas matulin pa EVO?? BTW ilan na po torque nung 2.0 R na un??

And full specs?? im very in terested...PROS and CONS din if mag papaconvert

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    From how you describe yourself, I might think you may not want a "purist" sports car. You would want something that would give you the taste of a sports/performance car but still have "practicality" of a car that can be driven daily.

My suggestion: Mitsubishi Lancer EX Ralliart.

237hp engine with a six speed DCT transmission and AWD would give you that rush of power & performance, yet the paddle-shift ease of driving it in traffic without wearing out your left leg.

The Lancer EX Ralliart's aggressive look would give you that feel of satisfaction of "intimidation" on the road and in your garage.

PRICELIST:
    http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/u...UPricelist.jpg
    thanks sir Ghosthunter....tumpak ka sir ,that was i need a sportscar feeling in a convenient and practical use not a gasguzzler but can perform and match those german counterparts in closest....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    WRX = P 1,728,000
    Ralliart = P 2,348,000
    Difference = P 620,000

Same class sila, pero check mo price difference. Hindi lang ako sure kung mas loaded ba ang Ralliart. Pero kahit na, ang dami mo ng magagawa sa amount na iyan. :thumbup:

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kian2x View Post
    Wow Parehas maganda...
    sir di ba 2.0 R lang ung subaru na un?? magkano po kya inabot magpa power boost sa speed lab? WTH..385 HP?? amazing mas matulin pa EVO?? BTW ilan na po torque nung 2.0 R na un??

And full specs?? im very in terested...PROS and CONS din if mag papaconvert

No, WRX yan. But it was given a name : " STi killer "

Modifications are as follows ...

Engine:
    Garrett GT3071 Turbocharger
    BOK Pipes Header
    BOK Pipes Downpipe
    SpeedLab Front Mount Intercooler
    Custom Aluminum Piping
    Custom 3" Midpipe
    Custom 3" Inlet Pipe
    Silicon Hose Adaptors
    T Bolt Clamps
    AVO Blow Off Valve
    K&N Intake
    Cusco Oil Catch Can
    HKS Hiper Muffler
    HKS Oil Cap
    HKS Radiator Cap

Suspension & Brakes
    Brembo Brake Conversion
    Runstop Slotted Rotors
    Emotion Coilovers
    Ultra Racing Upper Strut Bar

Exterior
    Z Works Wrap Around Kit
    Z Works Vented Hood
    Z Works Rear Spoiler
    Smoked Tail Lights
    Racing Tow Hook
    Volk Racing CE28 19x8 Wheels
    Nitto NT555 235/35 R19

Interior
    Pioneer Head Unit
    ScanGaugeII
    ARC Shitknob
    Defi BF Boost Gauge
    Defi BF EGT Gauge
    Defi BF Water Temp
    Defi Control Link
    Torque is at 377 lb ft.

Engine mods alone ranges from 370 - 400k.

--

Brembo Brakes with Runstop Rotors

Side profile

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kian2x View Post
    thanks sir Ghosthunter....tumpak ka sir ,that was i need a sportscar feeling in a convenient and practical use not a gasguzzler but can perform and match those german counterparts in closest....

The Mitsu Lancer EX RalliArt is also a good platform for later modifications if you want more power. More boost and/or alcohol injection systems can easily & safely increase the power output without major/expensive engine modifications.

The Lancer EX RA looks great with it's stock 18 inch wheels and upgrading to 19 inch wheels is not a problem as well for an even more aggressive stance on the road or parked in the garage.

The Subaru Impreza STI sedan is also a great sports/performance car but externally it looks "soft" and un-aggressive.

I am feeling that you want a car that does not look "practical" and does not blend in the "crowd". The Ralliart gives you that kind of "look" in a car without going beyond your budget. And your budget actually gives you the option to upgrade the Ralliart's performance a little above factory spec potentially without hurting the warranty (much).

Last edited by ghosthunter; October 17th, 2010 at 12:17 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quick Question,

*GH, turbocharged ba yung ralliart ? from the looks of it kasi, it is. FMIC, vents on the hood etc.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Quick Question,

*GH, turbocharged ba yung ralliart ? from the looks of it kasi, it is. FMIC, vents on the hood etc.

Yes, Turbocharged (237hp stock), Dual Clutch Tranny (with paddle shifts) and All Wheel Drive. Mechanical limited-slip differentials.

I would not be surprised if the engine can reach 270 to 280 hp with "minor" mods to close in on the 295 HP of the EVO-X.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ocdmonochrome View Post
    WRX = P 1,728,000
    Ralliart = P 2,348,000
    Difference = P 620,000

Same class sila, pero check mo price difference. Hindi lang ako sure kung mas loaded ba ang Ralliart. Pero kahit na, ang dami mo ng magagawa sa amount na iyan. :thumbup:
    Kindly note:

Lancer EX RA (standard) = P1,998,000 (after dealer discounts)

Lancer EX RA (limited) = P1,948,000 (after dealer discounts)

Taken from: http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/u...UPricelist.jpg

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Ohwow. Not bad considering that it's price is very close to the 3.8L of the GC's.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    the STi is in a totally different class compared to lancer ra and the gc. if you can afford it get the STi na, just remember that the cost of maintenance of the STi would be much much more expensive than lancer ra and the gc. lancer ra against a wrx, wrx parin ako, lancer ra isn't just as performance oriented compared to wrx and STi. if you test drive both the lancer ra and the wrx you'll see what i mean.

ito top list ko pag bumili ako sports car.
    1. STi/evo
    2. WRX
    3. hyundai gc/ legacy gt
    4. lancer ra

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2011 STI sedan vs.  Lancer Ralliart vs. GC