New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Sorry kung may topic na ganito pero as the title says, which one is better? 2011 Hyundai Accent 1.4 A/T or 2011 Honda City 1.3s M/T? This is going to be my very first car and ang concern ko lang is maintenance and alin ang mas worth it and mas matibay? For long term use kasi yung car.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by irohnn View Post
    Sorry kung may topic na ganito pero as the title says, which one is better? 2011 Hyundai Accent 1.4 A/T or 2011 Honda City 1.3s M/T? This is going to be my very first car and ang concern ko lang is maintenance and alin ang mas worth it and mas matibay? For long term use kasi yung car.

Thanks!
    The Honda City M/T is much easier to maintain and most probably has better fuel consumption numbers.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Thanks!

For now, since there is still no long term ownership record for the new Accent, the Honda City 1.3L would be the better choice of the two.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Thanks!
    Sir, ask ko lang kung na-try mo rin i-check yung Vios or the Fiesta? Again if you're still young naman (kaya pa yung traffic jam), I suggest you get the M/T for easier maintenance and better FC.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hindi ko po kasi gusto yung porma ng Vios and for the Fiesta naman po, baka mahal po mag maintain ng Ford since its an american car. Hindi ko lang po sure kung mahal din mag maintain ng hyundai or honda.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hindi ko po kasi gusto yung porma ng Vios and for the Fiesta naman po, baka mahal po mag maintain ng Ford since its an american car. Hindi ko lang po sure kung mahal din mag maintain ng hyundai or honda.
    Ah ok. Honda City na nga!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    kung hindi ka naman ganun ka meticuloso sa pag pili ng oto honda kunin mo

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    mas matagal kasi ang interval ng PMS ng Honda kaya makaktipid po kayo in the long run kung sa City.

I saw the new Accent this afternoon while i was strolling around. i wasn't expecting it to have such an appeal. Akala ko nga, one of the few Elantra CRDi na nabenta dito sa Pilipinas. Astig ang looks tapos itim pa yung nakita ko kanina.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Go for the City. It's hard to buy an also-ran car. Resale might be low.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    IMHO Accent 1.4A/T nalang. It looks better (subjective), has a longer warranty, is cheaper and more powerful. The City does have one more airbag and bigger alloys though but that's about it. And then there is the more expensive parts and maintenance typical of Honda's... 10000 kms nga ang interval pero ang mahal mahal naman tapos kailangan lahat ng fluids galing sa kanila.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast