New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    *nicky: yeah i'm really surprised at the price of the wrx and genesis, grabe price is not that far away from the u.s. market. while the ralliart is priced at 2.3M, 100k na lang you can get the STi. dito sa u.s. the wrx is more expensive than the ralliart. just can't wait till subaru philippines bring the new wrx here in the philippines which has the 265hp, almost as quick as the STi. unfortunately i can't buy cars any more, i need the space of an suv especially i'm about to have a 2nd child and can't afford a second car yet. btw audi's rs4 is coming back in 2011, and they'll also have an rs3.
    Yeah... unfortunately, the next RS4 will likely have a turbo... as will the next M3. Hello gut-wrenching torque, but goodbye engine music...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Over price ba? CROSSWIND na may tatalo pa kaya?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Hehehe good point. At P1.2M for the Sportivo its a joke for a dinosaur with no credible safety standards to speak off... Sure the engine will last longer than you, but whats the point? If your engine is a scum to the environment and a noise menace to the people surrounding you!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    ^^Hehehe good point. At P1.2M for the Sportivo its a joke for a dinosaur with no credible safety standards to speak off... Sure the engine will last longer than you, but whats the point? If your engine is a scum to the environment and a noise menace to the people surrounding you!
    P1.2M will not go a long way....the body of the crosswind is way outdated and prone to accidents. entertainment-wise Ok naman, pero napagastos yata sila sa too much Chromes, folding mirrors, back-up camera, etc.etc.etc. Talo pa nga sya sa mga compact cars na may Airbag whereas the Crosswind does not have any single airbag.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Wow, 1.2M? Pasok na ang Tucson, Innova, Carens, Fuzion, mga desenteng pickup...tapos konti na lang pala abot na Montero.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Land Cruiser Prado... Same size, engine, fulltime 4wd (i think?) as the Fortuner... but difference in price... WOW!!!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    niky, renzo, roberto, etc..:

ganyan talaga. May C63 sila sa US 'eh. Syempre i dedefend mo sarili mong kotse. ;)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    niky, renzo, roberto, etc..:

ganyan talaga. May C63 sila sa US 'eh. Syempre i dedefend mo sarili mong kotse. ;)

not defending anything, plus you can see clearly in my post that 2 other cars are involved not just the c63. it's not like i said the gtr sucks, all i said was it's a great car but for the price i'd choose not just the c63 over the gtr but also the m3 and is-f. where in my post did i clearly defended just the c63? i even said that the gtr is faster than the other 3 cars.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ok. Sabi mo eh

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Tradeoffs...GTR is fast as hell. The luxury cars are...well...luxurious. But there's one car that almost has it all...the Bugatti Veyron. What's the tradeoff? Price. And it's also butt ugly. :hysterical:

Gimme a "cheap" FT-86 instead of that.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
2010 Most Overpriced Cars