New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    which is which gents?
    esp. now that the new Sorento is based on the same platform of the Hyundai Santa Fe. which one would u choose? assuming both of course will get the anticipated R-series 2.2li 194hp diesel and 6A/T tranny.

tell me which one and why...

(there's some rumor though that HARI is just planning to get the facelifted Santa Fe but still maintain the same current engine & tranny let's forego this for awhile....)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I doubt na ireretain parin ng HARI-Hyundai ang lumang engine sa 2010 Santa Fe..

May duda ako sabay ang launch ng 2010 Santa Fe at Tucson ix CRDI VGT R-Series variants sa April 2010 in time sa MIAS.

Mapipilitan silang ilabas yan once magpakita na ang Sorento 2.2 CRDI VGT R-Series 4WD sa January 2010 at malamang nasa 2M Pesos to.. Pero may pumapatol parin naman rito kahit mahal..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    well at Php2M, they won't be gaining alot of market share...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Sorento has the newer styling, but since same engine and tranny lang with the new Sorento the facelifted Santa Fe seems the better deal given I am sure the price increase will be minimal since facelift lang...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    well at Php2M, they won't be gaining alot of market share...
    May papatol parin nyan for sure pero baka gawing 1.9M Pesos nalang sya..Ok naman kasi ang exterior style ng new gen Sorento..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I accept with information:May duda ako sabay ang launch ng 2010 Santa Fe at Tucson ix CRDI VGT R-Series variants sa April 2010 in time sa MIAS.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Dun ako sa Euro Sta. Fe!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sta.fe din! mas madali pang mag pa service siguro dahil mas marami rami naman ang service center ng hyundai kesa kia.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    sta.fe din! mas madali pang mag pa service siguro dahil mas marami rami naman ang service center ng hyundai kesa kia.
    Tama ka dyan pero sa looks eh Sorento na ako!..Too bad its pricey!!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Overall i'd pick the new Sorento.. Newer & fresher look in & out compared to the Santa Fe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
2010 Kia Sorento vs. 2010 Hyundai Sta Fe