New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2008
    I am trying to decide which car to get. The Suzuki Swift has 20 thousand plus kilometer mileage while the Toyota Altis has 42 thousand plus mileage. Both look good. What do you think is the better car? I like the swift because of the low mileage. While I also like the altis because it has climate control aircon. Both are within 400 to 440 thousand pesos price range.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rfgoons View Post
    I am trying to decide which car to get. The Suzuki Swift has 20 thousand plus kilometer mileage while the Toyota Altis has 42 thousand plus mileage. Both look good. What do you think is the better car? I like the swift because of the low mileage. While I also like the altis because it has climate control aircon. Both are within 400 to 440 thousand pesos price range.
    Assuming both in good condition and would be an only car. I'd take the Altis.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Altis. Unless youre in love with the looks of the swift. Then go for it.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    In my opinion if you don't need the space, swift is your best bet rarer compared to the altis, but for practicality i go for the altis.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If you dont need the space and is in search for a fun car to drive, i'll get the Swift. Else, Altis it is.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Thanks for the input. I appreciate the replies