New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    We own strada gls sport, and also considering to get another pick up (except ranger, dmax, mazda.just dont feel these brands) para maiba naman, which among the 2 performs better in FC, SPEED,PULLING POWER AND SUSPENSION.since we have not tried driving these trucks, so i need your inputs please coz i dont trust what i read in papers. thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Since you have the Strada 3.2, it'll be a good benchmark for you.

Space is the final frontier in ute design, and which ute suits you best is a case of priorities. Should you take the large, carry-everything Nissan Navara ST-X, or save several thousand by buying the smaller but newer Mitsubishi Triton?
    - New Zealand Autocar "Space Truckin": Nissan Navara D40 (2.5L 172hp) vs Triton GLS Sport (3.2L 161hp ). Article in PDF format. Downloads in few secs.

Between Nav and Hilux. It's Nav hands down.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by silverend View Post
    We own strada gls sport, and also considering to get another pick up (except ranger, dmax, mazda.just dont feel these brands) para maiba naman, which among the 2 performs better in FC, SPEED,PULLING POWER AND SUSPENSION.since we have not tried driving these trucks, so i need your inputs please coz i dont trust what i read in papers. thanks
    I made the right choice in choosing the navara 4x4! I have the 3.2 engine from the MS the same as the one on the strada.. FC? -> matipid siya compared to other 2.5 CRDi engines SPEED? -> Talk about 220 km/h top speed PULLING POWER? strongest in its class with 403 Nm of torque..AND SUSPENSION -> better than the hilux

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nav. It's better. ;) Especially in black.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    i'd still choose the toyota hiluxG 4x4..gwapo talaga! d naman ginawa ang pickup para pang karera..343 Nm of torque not bad!

2009 Navarra 4x4 VS. 2009 Hilux 4x4 D4D