New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang mananalo dyan yung kotseng pinakamaraming mag pa AD. hehehehe

Bat ang liit ng vote ng Adventure? Dami kong nakikitang Bago nyan sa kalye ha?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Looks like the padingan has started! Pansin ko mga Korean cars are being padded like hell just like last year...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Wow, Santa fe is already on the number one spot on the SUV midsize category.... I think you will not be surprise if you will see fort,MS or even eve on the top spot but for santa fe, I don’t think so.. No offense to the owners of SF. I am just telling the fact here. Maybe for every 10 MS or fort on the street, I could only see 2-3 SF. Well It is not Illegal to vote trice or to create a lot of email add and vote a hundred times just to put your choice on the top spot but we should consider that the real people’s choice is what you always see on the street every day.

Mmmh, you guys still think that this poll is still a fail, sham or pathetic?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    IMHO, Mitsubishi Montero Sport ang dapat manalo overall.

I'm not an owner of a MS, pero ito kasi ang naging revelation sa 2009, malakas din ang sales dito sa atin, madami na rin ang naka-MS.

Kayo guys?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    The manner of voting is flawed, IMHO.

So this is not really a good way to check what the "people's choice" really is. The best way is to check the actual sales of each one to see what the people's actual choice is.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    IMHO, Mitsubishi Montero Sport ang dapat manalo overall.

I'm not an owner of a MS, pero ito kasi ang naging revelation sa 2009, malakas din ang sales dito sa atin, madami na rin ang naka-MS.

Kayo guys?
    yep. the Montero Sport this time around.

it seems so odd that the SF would overtake the MS and even the Fortuner- one time big time imbes na gradual!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    of course pag dinaan sa individual na thru net pa ang botohan hindi magiging patas, like the others says it should be on sales

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    see???? hahaha! page 1 will tell us all what really happened and still happening. :meeting:

di n'yo napansin tumahimik na sila? kasi nga daw, this poll is such a sham. I am looking forward to CAGI's awards. The Autofocus one is being manipulated anyway...:tounge::bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    yep. the Montero Sport this time around.

it seems so odd that the SF would overtake the MS and even the Fortuner- one time big time imbes na gradual!
    Yeah I find it weird too that the SF has overtaken the Monty. But at least it's different from the usual Fort vs Monty clash.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    see???? hahaha! page 1 will tell us all what really happened and still happening. :meeting:

di n'yo napansin tumahimik na sila? kasi nga daw, this poll is such a sham. I am looking forward to CAGI's awards. The Autofocus one is being manipulated anyway...:tounge::bwahaha:
    Ako ba tintukoy mo? Well its still a sham!

So what if SF is ahead or Montero is ahead. Could care less, its all a sham!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
2009 Autofocus People's choice Awards