New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Mga gurus need help in buying a car.. Its my first time to try out European made cars.. Which is better in terms of performance, looks, durability and service audi a4 tdi or bmw320d? Test drove the audi bilis ng acceleration and ganda ng handling.. Havent seen the 320d upclose wala kasi display sa showroom.. thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sa looks, mas nagagandahan ako sa A4 (yung latest model ha).

BMW is known for its good handling but that can be countered by the Audi's quattro system.

A4 TDI quattro ba?

Ayaw mo ng BMW 520d? same engine lang sila ng 320d at di masyado nagkakalayo sa price. Malaki pa.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I'd go with the new Audi A4. Its newer and looks very big compared to its competitors. Interior layout is also very nice.

I've test driven the BMW 320d and tamng tama lang power nya but I kinda felt interior was too dull. Parang di sulit yung 3M you are paying for.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Either one will be a good buy but I strongly suggest a lengthy test drive to see which car suites your driving personality better.

Example, given choices between the current BMW 3-series and the Benz C-class, over all I would have chosen the Benz because I preferred how it handled and rode as against the supposedly "ultimate-driving-machine".

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    320d for me.. if you're not biased towards the brand, i suggest you take a look at hyundai genesis.. mazda cx-9, ayaw mo? hehe, sorry ot.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    i test drove the bmw 320d and i agree with you sir especially in the interior department.." I've test driven the BMW 320d and tamng tama lang power nya but I kinda felt interior was too dull. Parang di sulit yung 3M you are paying for."

Another option popped into my mind ka price range pala ng audi a4 tdi yung volvo s80 because nagsale sila and merc c200 avantgard.. Rule out na yung bmw mga sir.. What do you think is the best? thanks european cars lang po hanap ko cause i havent tried one.. thanks

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    A4 TDI is the best deal kasi two and a half mil lang compared to other brands in its class. Unique pa kasi konti lang meron nito.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Another dilemma popped into my mind ka price range pala ng audi a4 tdi yung volvo s80 because nagsale sila and merc c200 avantgard.. Rule out na yung bmw mga sir.. What do you think is the best? thanks european cars lang po hanap ko cause i havent tried one.. thanks

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _mig View Post
    Another dilemma popped into my mind ka price range pala ng audi a4 tdi yung volvo s80 because nagsale sila and merc c200 avantgard.. Rule out na yung bmw mga sir.. What do you think is the best? thanks european cars lang po hanap ko cause i havent tried one.. thanks
    C200 is ok, much nicer than the 3-series but not as beautiful as the new A4.

Volvo S80 is the most practical due to size but reselling it later on may be a problem. I think XC60 is much better a bit more but its in a different category already.

Even though it isn't European, you may also want to consider the Lexus IS300. Got to drive it recently and I think it has the best performance and luxury features among the current luxury compacts.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    2009 look na ba mga 3 series ngayon dito sa Pilipinas?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2009 Audi A4 tdi or BMW 320d