New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I was at Mazda Greenhills today and checked out the new Mazda 6. It's a great looking car...very sporty as well. I personally liked the Lilac Silver although the Crystal White was just as stunning.

Although it had some great features, I found it a bit small and cramped compared to the new Camry. Parang medyo mahal din for P1.499M.

I must admit though that the G variant of the Camry (P1.431M) does not have the features of the Mazda 6. Leather seats, cruise control, 8-way power seats, etc. are more comparable to the V variant (P1.646M)

I've not had the chance to test drive both vehicles and I'm curious as to how these two cars compare against each other...in features, performance, looks, price, etc. from the perspective of other members.

Please chime in guys. Your inputs will be useful should I decide to purchase a mid-size sedan.

Cheers.
    Last edited by bynnos; March 8th, 2008 at 04:09 PM. Reason: change

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My vote goes for the Mazda 6 in this case. Wala lang I guess I like its sporty look more than the Camry's elite look... I would also throw in the Honda Accord in this battle also a very very promising car although mag mmumuka kang tatay if you drive one

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'd go for the Mazda 6...
    Looks sharper than the Camry and at P1.499M its priced just right considering its a CBU from Japan model unlike the Thailand made Camry.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    id go for the camry on this. mazda 6 is a great car pero yung camry is well worth the money than the mazda 6. thats my point of view.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    If a regular guy...clueless about car prices...saw these two cars on the street, which do you think they'd say is more expensive?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bynnos View Post
    If a regular guy...clueless about car prices...saw these two cars on the street, which do you think they'd say is more expensive?
    Camry.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Camry looks more elegant. Ako kasi, i'll buy these cars for its elegance and not sportiness. Mas gusto ko compact sedan for sportiness. But its just me.

Camry gets my vote.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I got to check out the new Mazda 6 in the showroom today. Looks wise, maganda naman sya, sporty in an executive-looking way. Interior trim quality seems very high as well! My only complaint was I wish they included HID and parking sensors as standard. Nevermind if price goes up a little bit.

Between this and the Camry, I may choose the Mazda 6 despite the Camry being more established. But I would still wait for the Accord as I heard it will be launched here by next week.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Camry

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    id go for the camry on this. mazda 6 is a great car pero yung camry is well worth the money than the mazda 6. thats my point of view.
    I think the fact that its a nicely equipped original CBU from Japan mid-size sedan for only P1.499M, makes it a good alternative to the common Camry.
    A similarly equipped Thailand made Camry 2.4V costs P1.646M.

About its styling.... sporty but elegant.

What I like about it, the new Mazda 6 looks great even without the excess chrome trim and fake wood trim found in its Taiwan/China/Thailand made competitors.

Camry 2.4V P1.646M
    Last edited by AG4; March 9th, 2008 at 02:52 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
2008 Mazda 6 vs. 2007 Toyota Camry