New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted View Post
    it's because of the side airbags - guess they planned on having the leather conversion done here but could not since these models are quipped with sidee airbags
    So does this mean I can't put on aftermarket leather seat covers?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can. But there must be a tear line or weakened area where the OEM side airbags are supposed to deploy out of.

Check the stitching of the OEM upholstery to have an idea as to how the side airbags are designed to deploy.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I GO FOR 2007 PAJERO

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ok na sana yung bnew pajero, panira lang yung 3rd seats parang foldabed ng maliit na bata , Sana wala nalang..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I bet off road guys will never vote for the PAJERO. The GEN 3 PAJ is not so new, that chassis was launched in 2000. PATROL rocks, its the only solid front axle vehicle being sold brand new besides the Land Rover Defender in the Philippines. Only one that has A/T tranny also.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Of course, coz if you do so much offroading. You go for a Patrol.

But then, if you are a dad who picks the kids for school and go to work on weekdays and then go outing, go to farms, and forest and offroading on weekends then you go for a Pajero.

Pajero is easier to live with especially if you are a dad who loves to make a the whole weekend your family time. Pajero focuses on the family since Pajero owners do have children. The Paj's job is to bring families to an adventure.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Of course, coz if you do so much offroading. You go for a Patrol.

But then, if you are a dad who picks the kids for school and go to work on weekdays and then go outing, go to farms, and forest and offroading on weekends then you go for a Pajero.

Pajero is easier to live with especially if you are a dad who loves to make a the whole weekend your family time. Pajero focuses on the family since Pajero owners do have children. The Paj's job is to bring families to an adventure.
    very well said...

makes my mother-in-law think twice about the everest that we got.. hehehe her dream car is a pajero... she's thinking hard when she saw the new pajero pics... :drool:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stock for stock, the Pajero can hold it's own vs. the local Patrol. Remember that the Patrol has a conventional 4wd system with no traction aiding devices (no LSD, no locker, just 4wd). The Pajero, on the other hand, is equipped with M-ASTC which aids traction by modulating the brakes.

If you are a newbie to using a vehicle off-road, it is easier to keep moving forward with the Pajero. Just take off the sidesteps and other plastic bits.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Honestly the Pajero is the best pick.... The Patrol Super Safari 3.0 M/T is also good..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    pajero king of dakar but patrol is still the choice of psg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2007 Patrol Super Safari vs 2007 Pajero