The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Does the Phil spec Outlander come only in beige interior? Coz my one has all black interior and IMHO I think it looks better than the beige version.
    Last edited by the josh; April 27th, 2007 at 07:20 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post

Kamukha talaga ng L-200 pickup ang front ng Outlander. Medyo binawasan na yata yung lapad ng grills from previous model!

Mas malaki ba ang Outlander kaysa sa SF?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by centum View Post
    Kamukha talaga ng L-200 pickup ang front ng Outlander. Medyo binawasan na yata yung lapad ng grills from previous model!

Mas malaki ba ang Outlander kaysa sa SF?

Based on my own observations, the Sta Fe is bigger (or spacious) than the Outlander. Although both vehicles (the outlander, in some markets) are capable of carrying seven passengers, the passenger space in the third row of outlander is literally enough only for the likes of Frodo or mini-me.

Between the two, I would get the diesel Sta Fe anytime. I have test driven this for a few kilometers and I'm really impressed with the engine response (thanks to the VGT).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    wow! what's the specs of the Outlander GLS (3.0L V6)?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005

btw, if this (dash) has a 2-tiered instrument cluster... this deserves more to become the Civic's compact SUV brother instead of the CRV's interior.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    Does the Phil spec Outlander come only in beige interior? Coz my one has all black interior and IMHO I think it looks better than the beige version.
    May V6 version na pala sa Australia at New Zealand:

So AU/NZ has two formats to choose from:

2.4 liter with straight grille (top speed on speedometer 180km/h)

3.0 liter with pizza grille (top speed on speedomter 240 km/h)

May slight differences din pala sa steering wheel design:

or

Pero of course, all of them come from the same Mitsubishi factories in Japan (Mizushima and/or Okazaki)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Great looking car!
    I think it'd look much better without the corporate grille though, if I had one first thing on order would be a JDM grille without the ugly triangle.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Kalalabas lang nung 3L V6 last month dito sa NZ, yung 2.4L last year pa nilabas, I have the 2.4L version w/ the straight grille.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2007 Outlander GLS or 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 Crdi?