New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tikoy,

the new crv isn't an option? if you're not sure or doubtful of the quality of a brand then you shouldn't buy into it. i'm not saying that honda if bulletproof but compared to the rest they are better in terms of build quality. IMO they come second only to toyota though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's a good thing that the new "baleen whale" cr-v isn't in his shopping list. it is just overpriced compared to these two.

the top of the line cr-v only has a 2.4L engine while the outlander gls already has a new MIVEC 3.0L V6. the catch? they are prices are very near each other.

try reading the Hyundai & Kia threads here and you'll get a feel of how reliable these new vehicles are. let's face it - the Koreans have already matched the Japanese in terms of quality. as to quality between Jap carmakers, it is just even among them. Toyota has problems, Honda has problems, Mazda has problems, etc...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    CRV never crossed to my mind when i saw it in Honda Alabang! My sister is an SA in Magallanes at sya mismong nagsabi sa akin na napapangitan sya sa produktong binebenta nya! hehehe...I have a 2nd gen CRV-7seater to be sold soon.

May option daw na maging 7 seater din ang Mitsu outlander w/ add'l price. Hindi nga lang leather seat.

Sa Saturday ay may test drive schedule kami ni kumander ng Hyundai Santa Fe sa C5. Masubukan nga kung OK talaga. Ganda ng review kasi sa Santa Fe thread dito sa tsikot. nainggit ako dun sa naka 20" mags...ang bagsik!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    same with boosted opinion here

daming great features ng Outlander!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikoyman View Post
    CRV never crossed to my mind when i saw it in Honda Alabang! My sister is an SA in Magallanes at sya mismong nagsabi sa akin na napapangitan sya sa produktong binebenta nya! hehehe...I have a 2nd gen CRV-7seater to be sold soon.

May option daw na maging 7 seater din ang Mitsu outlander w/ add'l price. Hindi nga lang leather seat.

Sa Saturday ay may test drive schedule kami ni kumander ng Hyundai Santa Fe sa C5. Masubukan nga kung OK talaga. Ganda ng review kasi sa Santa Fe thread dito sa tsikot. nainggit ako dun sa naka 20" mags...ang bagsik!
    Malamang 3rd gen CRV ang ipalit mo sa 2nd gen. hehehehe. Ganyan lahat sinasabi sa forum. IMHO.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

i've testdriven the New Outlander in China few days ago(this tuesday), was'nt able to drive on road, just circling around a small street( max 40kph).

i have'nt seen the version here in Philippines, but honestly, its quite a better improvement than the old model. could seat 7, but its really tight and very uncomforty, IMO. power pickup is good (v6 version na test ko) and has ***y tranny. ride, seems ok after hitting few humps with sudden brake. space inside is quite tight, but acceptable, dash design is fabulous and hi-tech compared to the simple yet cozy and relaxing dash of SF.

but overall i would still be biased towards my SF.] for its power at smaller displacment, better driving position, wider inside space, softer ride, fuel efficient and/but it's a diesel.

if i were you, take the V6 version or the 4x4 CRDI SF.

but i'll take the new Outlander over CRV and other local suvs.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    anyone here na bumili na ng new OUTLANDER locally. Feedback naman.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aha! Ikaw pala yun! Kaya pala hindi pwede ng Sat ang test drive namin (I test drove it again kanina, it was my brother's 1st time though). They are 99.9% sure to get one.

Nothing comes close to the low-end punch of Hyundai's 2.2L CRDi VGT (except for the Forester XT in this segment).

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    i have'nt seen the version here in Philippines.
    Kaibahan lang ata between Philppine-spec and Mainland China-spec is may "Cruise Control" buttons sa inyo pero yung base model niyo only has 16 inches.

Other than that, same beige interior, same standard 4WD/AWD, available 18-inch wheels, same 6B31 3.0 V6 engine and same Made-in-Japan Outlander.

Here's some pics of our local Outlander in case you need to spot differences:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2007 Outlander GLS or 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2 Crdi?