New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Which would you choose given a choice between the two? Both are AT diesel with similar mileage. Base your answer on reliability, performance, and comfort.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Starex, it's bigger. But I think both are equal when it comes to comfort.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    starex grx can seat 9 adults and have room for a week of luggage, the innova can only fit 7 with very little luggage.

starex has way better ride than innova, matagtag ang innova like it's brother fortuner. i can compare since i have a '07 grx and our company uses an innova to pick me up at the airport in hanoi, sumasakit katawan ko sa innova riding on the second row.

no problems with hyundai crdi, toyota has the d4d problems.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Starex ang pipiliin ko, mas maluwag, mas kumportable sakyan at hindi mukhang AUV ang dating.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    starex grx can seat 9 adults and have room for a week of luggage, the innova can only fit 7 with very little luggage.

starex has way better ride than innova, matagtag ang innova like it's brother fortuner. i can compare since i have a '07 grx and our company uses an innova to pick me up at the airport in hanoi, sumasakit katawan ko sa innova riding on the second row.

no problems with hyundai crdi, toyota has the d4d problems.
    Bakit? And D4D ba eh, D4Dtulak? haha joke lang.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Starex din ako... Siguro lamang ng Innova is fuel consumption but that's about it I guess...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    starex.
    bigger legroom on the 3rd row seats.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Starex for me.

We've owned every gen Starex. We also had an Innova G but sold it in less than a year. The engine knocked out for I don't know why?

Nwei the Starex is almost equal in curbweight to the Innova but it packs more people, luggage, has more torque and has a greater ground clearance. The only downside I saw in the Starex that it's a lil bit more thirstier on the fuel.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by willvill View Post
    Which would you choose given a choice between the two? Both are AT diesel with similar mileage. Base your answer on reliability, performance, and comfort.

I am a former owner of Innova. Reliability of Innova is very poor nag stall ang engine ko. Performance in speed my top speed with my Innova before is 160kph. I'm sure Starex GRX can beat that. Comfort in ride, basing from my recent test drive of GRX it is way better than Innova. Leg room no question about it, GRX is roomier than Innova. Besides Toyota D4D engine is not that reliable. If not stalling, smoke belching or hard starting. If I were you Starex ang pipiliin ko.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Tsaka ang starex parang mas maporma siya. Medyo malakas lang sa gas ang starex ata. But the space.....starex wins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2007 Hyundai Starex grx crdi AT vs. 2007 Innova G AT Diesel