New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    CRV, mainly because i think it looks a lot better than the subaru. besides, i don't need all-wheel drive or that much horsepower naman. and also because of positive experience with the gen1 crv i used to drive

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    parang mahirap bumili ng unpopular brand dito sa'tin. noon nagka-chevy kami, parang may sarili kaming mundo ng chevy philippines. gatasan kami hehehe

mahirap mag-venture sa subaru kahit jap pa yan. the racing image is useless din naman sa sobrang traffic dito sa'tin

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pogi points, resale value....CR-V.
    Performance and driving experience....Forester.

The CR-V will definitely beat the crap out of the Forester in sales numbers.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    How's the ride of the Forester vs any CR-V whether they be the original, 2nd gen AUV or the current 3rd gen

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Forester. CRV is just way too ugly for my taste.

CRV will surely sell a lot - because Filipino buyers are mostly ignorant when it comes to motoring. Most only see a car as a form of Status Symbol (hence the idiots buying a popular brand's product despite obvious defects - with no test drive nor research).

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    CRV will surely sell a lot - because Filipino buyers are mostly ignorant when it comes to motoring. Most only see a car as a form of Status Symbol (hence the idiots buying a popular brand's product despite obvious defects - with no test drive nor research).
    or, people might possibly buy it just because they like it more

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yes but that's the least likely reason. hehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HIFI View Post

IMO, pogi plus makes you look younger - Forester
    CRV - looks a bit fancy to me. mas gusto ko pa new outlander at fortuner.

definitely CRV will smoke the Forester in sales numbers, thats because Subaru has its own "elite" market. they admit, their cars are not for the mass. that's when you'll enjoy the "exclusivity".

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HIFI View Post

IMO, pogi plus makes you look younger - Forester
    CRV - looks a bit fancy to me. mas gusto ko pa new outlander at fortuner.

definitely CRV will smoke the Forester in sales numbers, thats because Subaru has its own "elite" market. they admit, their cars are not for the mass. that's when you'll enjoy the "exclusivity".

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Subaru Forester's ride is very compliant even in old models such as ours (2001). Just look at the large and long coil springs at both front and rear suspensions. Really intended for poor or non-existent roads. Although Subaru Forester is 4-speed vs Honda CRV's 5-speed automatic, the horsepower and torque to weight ratio of the Subaru Forester is better. RPM is 2100-2200 at 100 kph even with 4-speed automatic.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2007 Honda CR-V or Subaru Forester