CRV: EPS (Electric Power Steering)
    INNOVA: Not mentioned

CRV: Engine Immobilizer
    INNOVA: Not EQUIPPED

CRV: EBD (Electronic Brake-Force Distribution) on ABS
    INNOVA: Not mentioned

CRV: "Good" (highest mark) in all categories in the IIHS crash test
    INNOVA: Not applicable

Feature for feature, the Innova seem to pack a generous amount of features for the money. It is also the ideal vehicle for provincial trips or when flood fording becomes necessary during the monsoon season, thanks largely to the more rigid body attached to a ladder frame and an elevated air intake. With seats for at least seven passengers (including driver), the Innova can also double as a people or family carrier, with still a small space left for some groceries at the back. Despite riding on a truck underpin (which it shares with the IMV stable mates, Fortuner and Hilux), the Innova posssess a surprisingly very car-like driving qualities.

What the CRV may lack in the kind of pomp found in the Innova, it makes up with refinement and more "necessary" features. It now comes with a new 2.0 li. engine derived from the same R-series 1.8 li. introduced on the FD Civic last year. At least on paper, it would seem that this engine might be a better performer and even thriftier on gas when compared to the 2.0 li. VVT-i unit found in the Innova. Only through a personal test drive (which is not possible at this time given the waiting list) or at the very least a reputable local publication's review can validate this. This new CRV now also have a lower center of gravity (compared to previous generations) which endows it with even closer to car-like driving qualities. However, all that refinement comes at a price especially at times when traversing routes other than paved or gravel roads. The CRV is an excellent city or highway cruiser and is readily capable of carrying five passengers (including driver) safely and comfortably.

Admittedly both vehicles have its own unique merits and picking out a definite choice would be difficult. In the end, a buyer would have to decide which vehicle better caters to their needs as well as that of their family's. A buyer would not regret picking either one, both are good choices (IMO).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go with the CRV.

The Innova V is just overpriced considering that the base variant sells for just 700K+.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I go for the 2007 CR-V still in Class

I think Innova V can fit 7 people and 4 captian seat front and second row has a Leather Seat. CR-V can only fit 5 people. But CR-V has more horsepower and Torque than Innova V. This two car is talking on category CRV categories on SUV and Innova categories it in MPV or AUV. On about money the price for CRV is ok but Innova you will think of it on price. In transmission on CR-V has 5 speed automatic and foot brake in Innova has only 4 speed automatic. As I'm onwer of CR-V is already "subok na" in terms of ride comfortable, performance, fuel effiecient, noise of engine, in it torque"ang lakas hatak ng crv 1gen ko. Many people says that innova is gas guzzler in gas engine. In diesel engine you will be face a problem and maintain its smoking emission. For CR-V has no problem in Gas engine well its fuel efficient.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    how about fuel efficiency?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Somebody (rudyphoto)with a 2.0li MT CRV is getting around 11-12 km/li which is better than the VVTI Innova G (8.4-10.5Km/li mixed - from C! Magazine)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    im here sir.... Now i've got an average of 12.2km/l computer reading(city & xpressway). Coming from Batangas City going to St. Rosa Laguna.(vise versa a 140km route). Some idle on parking, on gasoline station & a long traffic at Turbina Calamba kanina. Suprisingly got that reading.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ito yun one of those cases na you shouldn't bother looking at the specs and choose the prettier car. CRV pa din

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    ito yun one of those cases na you shouldn't bother looking at the specs and choose the prettier car. CRV pa din
    for gasoline engine nowadays CRV for me...CRV looks ugly from the pic but when it is moving is a different story...looks like a city car nowadays...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    OT..like the bugatti veyron...looks really ugly on standstill...but once cruising at high speed, with all the water sprays, it begins to look really amazing...

back to the topic.

truly, the CRV looks different in motion..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    no comparison

Innova = AUV
    CRV = SUV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2007 CRV "V" 2.0li A/T vs. 2007 Innova "V" 2.0li VVT-i A/T