New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Assuming all things are equal, what would be the advantages of one over the other?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Between the two, I'd go for the Accord since it is the more sportier car between them.

The Cefiro though (and as expected) has a more plush ride quality.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    cefiro for luxury for a cheaper cost and easier maintenance than the accord.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    cefiro .. pwede i-convert to motor sport car .. sa Drifting

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Wrong Cefiro... that's the A31 from around 89' or 90'. The 97' Cefiro is front-wheel drive.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cefiro for me... smoother engine, good space, nice and comfy during long trips, fuel consumption is good for the engine size (6km/L+ in the city) and the consumable parts are also affordable. Just find one that has been maintained properly.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Was able to drive both cars mentioned, Cefiro for me hands down, mas malakas hatak, smoother ride. I think maintenance and fuel consumption is about the same for both.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Cefiro. Faster, comfier and thanks to bad Nissan residuals you can probably get for much cheaper.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    It depends on your taste.

Accord is sportier and Cefiro is classier.

We just sold our good condition 97 Accord VTI for only 180k...no takers at 200k so we lower it down.

It shows that the acquisition cost for most 2nd hand 2.0 liter cars are just the same regardless of the brand.

Go for the CEO look, Cefiro.

'97 Cefiro Classic or '98 Accord VTI-L