New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    which of this 3 is the overall winner in terms of everything?

P.S.-sma n dn un new nissan luxury sedan n pinalit nila s cefiro!forgot the name.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    in order of preference for me..

camry
    teana
    accord
    galant

if can wait for the 2008 all new accord, then its either camry or new accord.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    camry for me. the galant looks too staid and i cant bring myself to like the accord's rear proportions no matter how i look at it. the new accord, well thats different. it will probably gonna come a very close second to the camry, depending on what features they bring here. the teana? forget it. i loved it before when i first saw it in a car mag (that was about 3 yrs. ago), was so excited when they finally launched it here until i saw it in person.. poof!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Camry has a better interior and exterior but accord in terms of practicality in driving kasi camry malaki masyado ok kung may driver ka galant sablay lakas sa gas

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Exterior

Camry

Teana

Accord [cant like the rear]/Galant [cant like the front] (tie)

Interior

Teana- i like the on board monitor and general styling of the dash. unique, almost Infiniti-esque
    Camry- Lexus like dash... but too generic for me. too classic but luxurious.
    Accord- Sporty and elegant. The Teana and Camry are roomier at the back.
    Galant- very simple interior. i find the Lancer's interior more exciting than this.

Features:
    Camry/Teana
    Accord
    Galant

Engine
    V6
    Camry 3.5L 278hp
    Accord 3.0L 240hp

4cyl
    Accord/Camry/Teana
    Galant

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bogart_seph View Post
    which of this 3 is the overall winner in terms of everything?

P.S.-sma n dn un new nissan luxury sedan n pinalit nila s cefiro!forgot the name.
    Definitely the Camry from an objective point of view. But I might consider the upcoming Accord especially since its just around the corner.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I definitely go for Toyota Camry! Toyota is the most successful automaker on the planet, and it's in no small measure because of its top-seller.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Camry
    Accord
    Galant
    Teana

If the upcoming Mazda 6 is included, it'll be my number 1.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I like the design of Camry, features of Teana, Ride of Galant and engine of Accord.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Here's the 2008 ASEAN Accord...

It has improved engines 180PS 2.4 inline-4(+10PS) and a 275PS 3.5 V6(+35PS over the 3.0 V6).

This is the 2009 Teana (spy photos)

The base 2.3 V6 will be replaced by a 2.5 V6, the top 3.5 V6 will most likely be the same.
    It appears to be based on the Intima concept car.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2007 ACCORD, CAMRY, or GALANT?