New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hi Guys,

Im planning to buy a 2006 vios 1.3 but im unsure what's the best buy between E and J variant.

The main difference of the two is that the E variant is All Power, w/ MP3 player, with 14 inch mags and with keyless entry. The J variant doesn't have these features. However, the E variant is 65K higher than the J variant.

For those who have vios j and e, hope you could help. I was just thinking if it's wise or not to settle for the E instead of J.

Thank You!

I'd get the E variant, the All power feature and keyless entry is a big plus...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    don't have a vios but namimili din kasi ako sa vios and city 1.3 variants.

if budget allows for it, i'd get the 1.3e. yung comfort and upgrades are i think worth it. Yung convenience din ng power windows and doorlocks, esp pag papakabit ka ng alarm. Tsaka yung J variant walang tachometer. I like to check from time to time how much I'm revving the car.

pero kung ang purpose mo is just to get from point A to B then ok na din yung 1.3J. no offense to any 1.3J owners parang ang 1.3J kasi eh sobrang bare.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    totoo namang bare na bare ung 1st gen saka ung facelift pero ung ngaun 07-up ganda na nang j nakahubcaps narin haha

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    For me i'd go for the E variant. Steel rims lang yata ang J.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    don't have a vios but namimili din kasi ako sa vios and city 1.3 variants.

if budget allows for it, i'd get the 1.3e. yung comfort and upgrades are i think worth it. Yung convenience din ng power windows and doorlocks, esp pag papakabit ka ng alarm. Tsaka yung J variant walang tachometer. I like to check from time to time how much I'm revving the car.

pero kung ang purpose mo is just to get from point A to B then ok na din yung 1.3J. no offense to any 1.3J owners parang ang 1.3J kasi eh sobrang bare.
    The J variant was really meant to be used as a taxi that's why the bareness...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    ask ko lang tinatapakan pa ba ang clutch pag nag start sa 2000 vios 1.3e

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    AFAIK, Gen 1 and 1.5 Vios di kailangan nun.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Sir, the Vios E - when second hand - is good value. It has power amenities, especially with a low budget, you'll have to contend with bare variants of some vehicles. Ika nga , why would you buy something na less ang content for less??

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jensen View Post
    ask ko lang tinatapakan pa ba ang clutch pag nag start sa 2000 vios 1.3e
    Wala namang vios na nirelease nung 2000.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2006 Vios 1.3E  VS 2006 Vios 1.3J