• 2006 civic

146 60.58%
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    again...

wait-drive-compare-buy

as of this moment i'd go for the focus...tulad ng sabi ni carlo wala pang final design ang bagong civic(ang pangit talaga ng sidemirror ng sedan ) kaya maaga pa talaga para magsalita...

pero ang tunay na gusto ko...2.0 na white mazda 3 wahhhhhhh....kabibili lang ng dalawang kakilala ko at pareho pa silang maz3 2.0 na white wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ganda ng smoked taillihgts sa puti tsk! 17" mags, extended rear bumpers, blah blah blah... (sorry OT na)
    di po ba sirain ang mazda 3? sabi po kasi nung friend ko sabi daw nung kakilala nyang may mazda 3 medyo sirain daw eh... or sa pagaalaga lng?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    1st time narinig crain mz3 a..hehe

ako kelangan lng ng black mz3 2.0R solve na! hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    1st time narinig crain mz3 a..hehe

ako kelangan lng ng black mz3 2.0R solve na! hehehe
    hmmm ngyon mo lng sya narinig? cguro sa pagalaga lng nung friend nya Question: mas mahal ba maintenance ng mazda 3 dahil iba yung engine nya?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Baka lemon MZ3 nakuha ng friend mo...

Hanggang July 28 ang Focus sa Shangrila, sabi ng SR sakin(?). Wala pa nga daw silang quote price since launching pa nila sa August. Eto impressions ko:

- Engine, internals, brakes, all MZ3. The Duratec engine is the MZR S-VT.
    - If the MZ3 is leaning on sportiness... the Focus is a hybid of sport and luxury. HU is more exposed and maybe easier to upgrade, unlike the MZ3 where you need to remove the whole dash.
    - I don't like the plastic wood but still blends in (more dark brown), unlike the Altis w/c is soooo light. Good thing is there's not much of them.
    - Power seats only on the driver side. Not sure with the 2.0 model since both cars are 1.8 models.
    - Seems pratical, there is a pair of aicon vents for the back.. located at the middle compartment (where the shifter is).
    - The gray model seems better looking than the black one (my preference though). The black matches the Optra's color interior.
    - the trunk is more spacious than the MZ3.
    - Three-sensor backup sensors.
    - Electronic trunk release and there's a trunk latch (MZ3 does not have one). I gripe though that I see wirings exposed inside. Most probably for the trunk release or backlights.

These are what I saw there. Hope to test drive one before I leave the country. I already sign up for their updates.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Josh, did they display the focus with skirts? btw, i am not that impressed with the mags.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by trex
    hmmm ngyon mo lng sya narinig? cguro sa pagalaga lng nung friend nya Question: mas mahal ba maintenance ng mazda 3 dahil iba yung engine nya?
    Don't think so. Yung S-VT engine ngayon lang narelease locally ng Mazda pero you still pay for the same consumables like engine oil, coolant, etc. The major parts may be expensive since casa derived pa lang ang source.

Confirm po mga MZ3 pips...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    Josh, did they display the focus with skirts? btw, i am not that impressed with the mags.
    The grey model has skirts on but it isn't that low. I only noticed it after talking with the SA on aftermarket parts.

I'm gonna iterate also again, no manual tranny relased. It's still the 4-speed activematic from MZ3.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Didn't notice anyway the mags... but I think it's not an eye turner... kung hindi sana napansin ko din hehehehehehe... parang square 6 spock design(?memory fail?)...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    aircon temperature from driver and front passenger can be adjusted separately like in the Volvo S40. Josh, i also saw those wire dangling on the trunk, hehehheh.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep mdyo ho-hum ang mags

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
2006 Ford Focus or 2006 Honda Civic