• 2006 civic

146 60.58%
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    engine

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    this is the engine. lol! hindi ko maupload ang pic.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    trex,

nakalkal ko na yung basic specs ng focus hehe... theyre at http://tsikot.yehey.com/preview-2005-ford-focus
    thanks mbt. nice review, di ko napansin nung nagpunta ako dun yung tatama yung knee nung driver sa center console hehe just goes to show dami pa ko kailngn malamn when looking at cars hehehehe.

Question po, ilan km per liter po ba yung 1.6 na honda? sabi kasi nung SA sa ford ganun daw kasi yung consumption nung bagong focus.. at ska ilan kilometers po ba yung sm north hanggang glorietta?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    FOcus na talaga, the upcoming Civic is just plain ugly. the rear is alittle easier on the eyes than the front styling.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nakadisplay ung focus sa gnd floor ng edsa shangri-la mall. sorry, di ko natanong kung hanggang kelan sila.

interior space is quite good, parang altis. the enlarged center console doesn't really hinder access to the gas pedal; sanayan lang siguro. the side of your right leg is bound to get balbonic from all that scraping on the console though B)

speaking of the center console, it's a bit busy for my taste. there's this thingy right below the steering wheel that lets you adjust the tuner, volume, etc though. driver position is quite good although i'm still used to seeing the front edge of the car(since mukhang trend na talaga to, i guess i'll just have to get used to it B)
    Last edited by badkuk; July 2nd, 2005 at 08:22 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    If you like to make multiple repairs to your cars, and eventually have it break down on you, then go Ford/American.

If you like good investments and quality cars, then go Civic.

American cars are utter crap in terms of quality, reliability, and resale value. Don't waste your time on them.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by noreturn
    If you like to make multiple repairs to your cars, and eventually have it break down on you, then go Ford/American.

If you like good investments and quality cars, then go Civic.

American cars are utter crap in terms of quality, reliability, and resale value. Don't waste your time on them.
    The last American car we had (at least my parents) were a 70's Ford Cortina Ghia and 1964 Chevrolet Impala 4dr pillarless sedan. I agree that American cars seem to have a bad rep even in their own home turf. However, I think the Focus will be an exception here. The car has the Ford name which its biggest liability, but other than that, the car is mostly designed and engineered in Europe. Its predecessor is a consistent top seller in Europe.

The Civic looks ugly upfront but if you were to look at it from the top, it looks acceptable. More picsHERE.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    its hard to choose pa kasi wala pa yung final design ng 2006 Civic.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    again...

wait-drive-compare-buy

as of this moment i'd go for the focus...tulad ng sabi ni carlo wala pang final design ang bagong civic(ang pangit talaga ng sidemirror ng sedan ) kaya maaga pa talaga para magsalita...

pero ang tunay na gusto ko...2.0 na white mazda 3 wahhhhhhh....kabibili lang ng dalawang kakilala ko at pareho pa silang maz3 2.0 na white wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ganda ng smoked taillihgts sa puti tsk! 17" mags, extended rear bumpers, blah blah blah... (sorry OT na)

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hehe... if only the Focus or the Civic were as pretty as the M3R... sigh... :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
2006 Ford Focus or 2006 Honda Civic