241. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2006 focus

95 39.42%
  • 2006 civic

146 60.58%
Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hi guys, im not good with cars and im planning to buy one around the end of this year. I want to hear your expert opinions sana on which car is better to have the 2006 civic or the 2006 focus. Although di ko sure kung now ba yung right time kasi di pa nman nkalabas yung civic di ba? hehe...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bro, just wait for the 2006 civic. I'm sure it'll be a hit! Ive seen the Ford Focus, and ok naman siya, nice interior. 1.8 na ung base model. it'll be out this august. but if you can wait a lil more, just go for the 06 Vic... 1st quarter 2006 labas neto. I'm sure hindi ka magsisisi dito. :D

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm no expert... but we need to see both in action just for the purpose of comparison. Theoretically, the Ford Focus is good, but so far no one has given first hand impressions. Unfortunately, there is so little data(as rare as a hen's teeth) about the new Civic that will be brought in to the Philippine market.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Really can't tell unless both cars come to the PH market. so far the new Focus debuted early this year in Europe and the reviews had been great. Don't discount the Civic just yet but its not a guarantee it'l be as fun to drive as the Focus (Mazda 3 included). Wait and see, but i would be inclined to the latter if HCPI will introduce the 200hp K20A iVTEC engine as they plan to do in the Civic Si in NA.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ahhh hohum styling. i'd say get the Focus. below are the Spyshots of the upcoming Sedan. Let's see, its got a new door handle, the ass is slightly less ugly than the ES, the front doesn't have a clear photo so, doesn't do much to inspire.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eto pa.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    the front door & side mirror looks like its been copied from the Jazz (but doesn't seem to have transparent glass in the quarter panel though). and did you notice the rear brakes? its screaming drum!, if HCPI doesn't correct, this my money will goto a Mazda3 or Focus.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Chassis-wise, Focus should be way better. As for looks, the Civic spyshots are not promising, while the Ford is a simply a refreshed, sharper design from its predecessor, which already looked nice.

It's still hard to pick the car to buy as of now. Each new Civic is generally good until the current model, which seems mediocre. Let's hope the upcoming car can continue where the pre-ES models (esp. EK) left off. Otherwise you can start lining up at Ford.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me bale wala yung mga nauuna...

kasi mas maraming freebies yung papalitan ng bago. hehe sa akin lang naman.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Panalo na naman ang EURO Civic Sedan kesa sa USDM design, 5-door hatch.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/imag...8693_image.jpg

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
2006 Ford Focus or 2006 Honda Civic