New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    guys anu sa tingin nyo mas ok? :D

if civic plus tucson, bebenta namin xwind namin. if rav4 additional car lng.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quantity vs. Quality? :D

Its really hard to compare the Civic with the other CUVs. But bet. the CUVs, I think the RAV4 4x2 variant is worth getting (albeit quite pricey though). I drove the Tucson CRDi and its very a smooth (no shift shocks) and quiet (even with a diesel in the hood) vehicle. The only downside with the Tucson, is the very plasticky interior accomodation. The front fascia is a big let down, but the rear part is very gorgeous.

As for the Rav4 4x2, all you have to do is go to A-Toys and have them fabric imitation overfenders to make the vehicle look like a 4x4 variants (sans the costs). The interior of the RAV4 is truly the best amongst the CUVs now.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    It will be hard to juxtapose a car among small SUVs. Fix your mind first on which car you'll be getting. Anyway, here's my thoughts.

2006 Civic - looks very promising, nice interior with novelty digital speedometer, 1.8-liter engine should finally have badly needed torque lacking in the past models. You may want to anticipate a test drive before you settle with another vehicle.

Tucson - there's a thread about this somewhere here. Just try looking for it. People are having good impressions with this car. Very good pricing, decent fuel economy - a winner from Korea once and for all.

2006 RAV 4 - Not as cute as the past model but beefier in appearance. Also more spacious and powerful than before. Should still have Toyota reliability. 4x2 should be enough, as it's still not a true off-roader, so you'll hardly need 4x4.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    2 cars (one great one and one good one) for the price of one good car? Is there any doubt about which is the better choice?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well... since you already have a Crosswind.. I'll go for the Rav4 instead.

sayang naman yung initial depreciation ng Crosswind in that case.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    civic + tucson. aside from 3 yrs worry free ride since I assume both are brand new (warranty), the high resale value of the civic would balance the perceived low resale of the tucson... plus you'll have a great city driver (civic) and one for long out of town trips (tucson).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I'll go for Civic plus Tucson!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    civic at tucson na...brand new pa pareho...less worries for atleast 3 years...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Civic plus Tucson....

wala parin tatalo sa sarap sa pagmaneho ng KOTSE....plus you still have another decent driving SUV with great value (Tucson).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    para saakin lang po.. ang mahal ng new rav4..

tuscon alone nalang.. and wag na benta old isuzu.. hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2006 CIVIC 1.8S + Hyundai Tucson 4x2 Gas or 1 2006 RAV4??