New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    I'm planing to buy any of these two, but what are the pros and cons? I know they are of different category but price-wise, they are at 1M range.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    mas ok brand new compared sa 7 years old

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Both 2nd Hand.. forgot to put in 2009 Model Montero Sport

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    if that so, pajero ako. :D more power and of course, exclusivity.

cons nga lang ay malakas sa gas. at ingat sa pag inspect

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yung monty ba 3.2 din? If yes, my vote goes to monty sport.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    If its a 2009 Montero Sport SE, 3.2 din yun. Personally, I don't think fuel economy between the 2 would be significantly different, since the Montero Sport SE is quite heavy too and has a 4 A/T compared to the Pajero's 5 A/T. But the Pajero has the advantage in Torque at 373NM vs 343NM. Just inspect the Pajero extensively if you do decide to get it.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Pajero DiD drives and rides a hell of a lot better than the MonteroSport. It's got a wider and more comfortable back seat, to boot.

If it's got low mileage and there are no problems with it, I'd get it in a heartbeat.But if it's got around 100-150k kilometers on it, it would be a bit impractical to get it versus a Monty with just 20-30k on the clock.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As long as the Pajero is in good condition with a verified service history, i'd get that definitely.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Naka-akyat na ko ng bundok sakay sa Pajero CK (bulldog) na yan. Hehe. Ganda nyan, comfortable tapos feel mo na solid talaga, well, Pajero eh.

Kung oks condition niya tapos under 100k mileage, Pajero ako definitely. Else, Montero..

Ang Pajero, Pajero. ang Montero.. Well.. Montero.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    How about maintenance? what do these cars most common problems? is it suspension etc. the pajero im looking at is only 60t kms so pretty low. Does year model really matter like its already 7years old compared to a 3 yr old Montero. pero i find the monteros interior... no offence but, umm plasticy..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast