New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Among your choices, sa Starex na ako. A good van is always classier than a good AUV. AUVs kasi give this notion na 'pang-harabas'.

Suggestion lang, take a look at the Innova. Or the Hi Ace.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I second the motion kay Sir Baurt.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    i think yung Starex GRX CRdi ay bago na yung grille(ala-Audi single frame grille),ABS with 4 wheel disc brakes at bagong GRX stickers,nasa 1.220.000 pesos yung A/T variant.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nkabili ka na ba???

starex

dapat!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    sa kin naman, I'd rather have a reliable car(or engine) than creature comforts. I've had 3 or 4 engine breakdown experience and its really hard to recover esp if you are in a remote area. I've had breakdowns going up to baguio and tagaytay, in the middle of NLEX (which is like nowhere ) its really hard to get help. very costly too, and the trauma! Ngayon lagi kong tinitignan yun temp guage hehehe

back to the subject, ganda ng current starex! so so roomy inside. and plush interior esp. the gold crdi variant. the faux wood is not to my liking. I've got to ride shotgun on my friend's white crdi gold. nice suspension. interior is very very roomy and the beige color scheme is executed well. CRDi engine gives out ample pulling power and we were fully loaded(we on our way to a lunch out ). auto climate control na rin sya which is nice. When it first came out, I thought it was from the movie I, Robot - pertaining to the facelift it has But price is somewhat steep at 1.4M hmmm... I think the starex has been out since 97 or 98? Although old, but hyundai has done a lot of tweaks to the present model(I pressume) and its a nice package overall.
    Last edited by cardo; September 22nd, 2005 at 09:39 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    have a 2001 starex a/t club edition. i really like the looks, riding comfort, very roomy and engine performance is adequate. the interior is like the new gold series. whether you get the grx or gold series am sure you wont regret it. this had been with me for almost four years now and have no plans of replacing it. i really fell in love with this van.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Black Starex

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Consumption for Manual is 12 to 14 kms. per liter highway; 9 to 12 for
    is this true? how about for earlier models like 2000 below? coz i have an officemate who's complaining about his Starex, 6-7 km/L city drive

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Starex. Especially if it's the new CRDi model.

Consumption on our non-Turbo '98 model was about 8-9 kms/l

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    which would be better starex crd or innova crd both manual? which is more comfortable to ride? 145hp vs 105hp.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
2005 -Isuzu XUVi Crosswind or Hyundai Starex