New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I intend to buy latest model of either XUVi Crosswind or Starex, I would like to request some assistance to please help me choice or decide which one is better in terms of 1). Durability, manuerability and dependability 2). Spacious or roomy per passenger capacity, 3). interior and exterior impressivility looks, 4). resale value, 5). fuel consumption (city/highway driving), 5). spare parts if can be purchase as a part of the assembly or as an assembly. 6). Maintenance Cost.

Hoping to hear from you guys,

Cheers,

Robert

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Starex for me.

3. Heretic Guest
    Starex I think has the upperhand on everything except for fuel consumption and durability. Starex CRDi is quite young and it's too early to say how it's engine would handle high-mileage usage and our "dirty" diesel.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i vote for starex... parang overpriced kasi ang crosswind and maingay diesel engine nya... this is just my opinion..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Starex.

it's better than the crosswind in practically everything.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    starex gets my vote.

mas mababa nga lang resale value pero malamang di mo na benta kasi tiyak magugustuhan mo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll go with the Starex. Lots of space, plush ride, adequate engine, safety features...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I was able to own Crosswind XUVi-AT in 2003 and sold it after a year for a Starex CRDi. I sold the XUVi because of several reasons: noise, smoke, problems on exhaust pipe and radiator, slow in acceleration and overtaking, limited second row space. Advantage, however, is fuel effciency and resale value.

The CRDi is value for money. Good CRDi engine which runs like a gas engine with regard to torque, acceleration and speed. Classy interior. Cheaper spare parts. Softer ride. I am satisfied so far with my Starex.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Starex for me as well. The Xwind is too overpriced and outdated IMO.

Why not look at an Innova as well?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    definitely starex, beats the crosswind in almost all fronts

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
2005 -Isuzu XUVi Crosswind or Hyundai Starex