New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Guyz,

Need help. I'm choosing between the 2 cars. What is the average fuel consumption of a 2005 cefiro 3.0L compared to a 2004 camry 2.4V?

Pag sinabi bang 2.4V ibigsabihin 24 valves? o 2.4 liter V-line piston ang configuration?

Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks!

city

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    V just stands for the model variant. The Camry 2.4V is still a in-line 4 banger.

Though i'm not familiar with the fuel mileage of both cars, i think the difference won't be too large, especially on the highway (heck if one is looking at a Camry or Cefiro, it is granted that fuel efficiency is not on the top of your priority list ).

Given a choice, i'd lean towards the Camry as long as it's already the face-lifted version with the HID headlamps... it's huge, vault-like and the design fits my taste more.

2.4v on the camry, trim yon...2.4L lang siya, v-trim

cefiro ka na, elite/brougham....great cars, take advantage mo ung pre-own price..mababa resale ng nissan.. 2.0 V6, vq-engine yan, award winning engine..ung later 2005-now nilabas for the broughm model 3.0L v6, pero dropped the elite , may elite parin, pero masmaganda ung elite noon...

OT:nga pala anu po prob ng exalta?un nalang papareplace ko sa maxima, nagdecisyon na si mami,e

ang cefiro pa parang baby infiniti i30!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by city View Post
    Guyz,
    Pag sinabi bang 2.4V ibigsabihin 24 valves? o 2.4 liter V-line piston ang configuration?
    city
    2.4 is the displacement (approx 2.4 liters)

AFAIK, 'V' is the trim level

Ilang cylinders ba siya? Most cars have 4 valves per cylinder nowadays.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i'd get the cefiro. newer and bigger engine.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if i have to choose between the two id go for teh camry maporma at toyota ito =)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    cefiro for me because of its award winning engine

other than that sa camry ako.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'll go with the Camry.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I like the Cefiro, but a 3 liter V6 will make you the local gas stations' best customer. I have to admit, though, that there's not much out there that's as smooth or as silent as the VQ engine. It's the kind of engine that your driver may accidentally start twice if he's not paying attention.

The Camry is a newer design, has a more fuel efficient engine, and it's got great interior comfort. It's the better choice here, if the prices are the same.

Thanks guys! YOur inputs are a great help......I'd give it more time and study...hirap!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2005 Cefiro 3.0L vs. Camry 2004 2.4V