New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    LC80: No idea on the model year (still has the more graceful 'grand piano' dashboard and "TOYOTA" lettering grill) License plate is T**-*09.

Seems Mid-East spec
    1hd-t mated to A/T
    OEM Manual Hubs
    FR and RR diff locks
    Seven seater
    Dual a/c
    Dual fuel tank
    Sunroof
    Underbody spare tire
    Cool box
    Dark brown interior
    Some crash damage up front (being restored by a competent shop now)
    Red Mica with black flares
    Horizontal tailgate (up and down)
    Asking price as of press time is Php850k

Patrol GU: 2002

Local model
    ZD30 mated to A/T
    HPI 4x4 kit
    Seven seater
    Dual a/c
    Tailgate mount spare tire
    Black on gold (OEM color)
    Winch
    Snorkel
    In dash TV/DVD/Radio
    JAOS bullbar
    JAOS remote control foglamps
    JAOS acrylic rear spoiler
    What is the fair market price for a Patrol of this vintage nowadays?

Now I'm in a rut. Do I sell my Patrol (minus the mods) for the LC? Do you think I'll be spending a lot getting the LC to be a reliable daily driver? My dad recently got a Mid-East spec 80 (same as the one I posted above but with OEM winch and rear tire carrier) and is pretty happy with it but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say.

Thanks!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    The Patrol GU 2002 can be had for around 900k pa siguro kung direct transaction. Mas mataas, minsan abot sa 1m pa kung sa buy & sell mo icheck. The LC80's parts are expensive, but it is near bulletproof though. It's nice and all, but a bit too old already. Your patrol should be for keeps, since it's at least 5 years younger, considering T pa yung plaka ng LC80, mid or early 90s pa yan, yung UR* na plaka ko kasi, 1997 na yun eh. Just keep your patrol and be happy with it. I really love that version of the patrol by the way.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    doc otep.
    parang medyo mahal yung lc80 for 850k, considering T pa yung start ng plate. tama si sir noobskie, parang early 90's pa yun.
    tapos daily drive mo pa gagamitin. i think mas malakas pa din consumption ang 6cylinder ng lc80 over the 4cylinder ng patrol gu.

2002 Patrol GU local vs. 90's LC80 Mid East