New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Ano ang mas pipiliin ninyo dito, yung utol ko kasi gusto niya Patrol sabi ko kung magpapatrol siya mag Brand new na lang siya ng CRV, Fortuner, or Starex kasi kung 2nd hand di niya alam ang history nito at least kahit na masmura or mapamahal brandnew naman at alam mo na wala pang sira at my mga warranty pa while yung Patrol di niya alam kung my sira na or kung bakit binebenta

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Patrol pa din ako. Pero ako yun. hehehe. Dapat lang mabusisi ang pagpili.

Kahit naman may masira dun, hindi pa din naman aabot sa presyo ng brand new Patrol ang pagpapaayos.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Normally, I'd suggest you go for the 2nd hand vehicle, pero Fortuner is still the way to go for me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends on your needs, and the condition of the secondhand.

The only thing coming close to the off-roadability of the Patrol at that price (near that price, actually) is the Everest. The 4x4 Fortuner is a better match, but it's over 1.6m.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I would go for the Patrol.

Kung hindi siya nagmamadali, search for a Patrol with a good condition. Hirap lang kse sa 2nd hand, hirap humanap na andun yung mga spec na gusto mo, from EP#, color, AT/MT, 4x4 or 4x2, mileage, price, etc.

Pero if he doesn't want to go through all the hassle of searching for one with a good condition let him go get a brand new. For 1.1M I'd go for the 4x2Everest, and if I have more money, I'd go for the fortuner. But that's just me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, with the 2nd hand market - you just need a lot of patience to find a good buy - preferably one with intact casa service records and a low mileage.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    grabe 1.1 million for a second hand 2002 patrol... ganoon ba ang running price? sorry no idea eh...

for me if you have that kind of cash eh its better to get a brand new one regardless what kind of vehicle you want... absolutely walang sakit ng ulo..

unless you get a lemon...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Brand new price of a 4x2 Patrol is 2.5M (Was it the same price in 2002?). So at 1.1M, that is 56% depreciation already.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    patrol na...

check mo yung injection pump and turbo....turbo alone nasa 90K na...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Brand new price of a 4x2 Patrol is 2.5M (Was it the same price in 2002?). So at 1.1M, that is 56% depreciation already.
    the price of a brand new patrol back in 2002 is 1.6 to 1.8M, depending on variant. but those are 4x2 models.
    Signature

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2002, 1.1M Patrol vs Brandnew SUV's, Van & Cars