New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hey guyz, im new here and i need some help! recently nag down nako ng 5k for a 2001 crv soundcruiser worth 560k, asking price of the owner is 570k, sagad na raw ang 560k ayaw na magpa bawas. The car looks ok, nice ride, no damage whatsoever, nice stereo and speakers, 55k km sa odo. Do u think reasonable ang price nya? kasi pwede ko pa naman bawiin yung ni reserve kong 5k. What do u think guys? kunin ko na ba? If u guys were in my position, what do u think is the best ride for 560k bucks? Tnx for any reply, i would really appreciate it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ok ang tsikot depende sa owner, yung kanyang paggamit,
    try to look also on the mileage, ang kanyang maintenance thru kanyang check up card sa warranty kung sa casa, look for dents kung meron

i assume first owner yung bibilhan mo

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    560K? IMO, for a mini-SUV that's around 5 years old, the price is a bit steep.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nandyan prices ng gen1 crv from 2k-2k1, mas ok sana kung matawaran pa pero at 560k the price is just 'ok'

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ok, thanks for the reply, so u guys thought that the price is just ok. 1st owner sya, pero during the last 2 years di na ata casa maintained ang kotse, coz he thought there's no need to do so, maybe i'll take it but i'll do my best na maka bawas pa cguro for another 10k. i was considering na magdagdag pa ng konting budget for a brand new vios, kaso dami namin sa haus, so not ideal for us, tapos summer season pa, cgurado maraming lakad. follow up question, do u think the 1st generation CRV is the best 2nd hand compact SUV to buy for a budget of lets say, 550k? from what i've heard, super reliable daw ang car nato, but i dunno if its still reliable at more than 5 yrs or baka sumakit lang ulo ko sa maintenance. Thank you po sa lahat.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    very reliable. my 2k gen1 crv has 99.7k kms on the odo and still going strong

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    very reliable. my 2k gen1 crv has 99.7k kms on the odo and still going strong
    Thanks for d confirmation bimmer, nice to hear that.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If it is a real CRV matic soundcruiser (hindi sticker lang), 560k is just about the market price for a 2001 top of the line CRV. Not exactly a bargain, but not so bad na rin. Just make sure that it has CASA records also supporting the 55km odo reading.

I suggest look at this CRV at the back from a distance. Look for the negative camber of the rear wheels which is the typical problem of gen1 CRVs (4x4 CRVs for that matter). You can notice this better if medyo masmanipis na yung inner threads nung rear tires. If so, try to note this to the seller, para kaunting tawad pa as possible. Hehe. Good luck.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    kelan ba lumabas ung "soundcruiser" edition? di ba lately lang, or matagal nang me ganyan?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat
    If it is a real CRV matic soundcruiser (hindi sticker lang), 560k is just about the market price for a 2001 top of the line CRV. Not exactly a bargain, but not so bad na rin. Just make sure that it has CASA records also supporting the 55km odo reading.

I suggest look at this CRV at the back from a distance. Look for the negative camber of the rear wheels which is the typical problem of gen1 CRVs (4x4 CRVs for that matter). You can notice this better if medyo masmanipis na yung inner threads nung rear tires. If so, try to note this to the seller, para kaunting tawad pa as possible. Hehe. Good luck.
    I can tell na soundcruiser tlg yun dahil dun sa roof mounted na malaking kenwood speakers sa loob bandand likod, saka sports seats sya. Autobeat do u think 55k km sa odo is just normal for a car that has been around since 2001? di ba masyadong gamit na?
    As for the tires, i'll look into it para makahingi pa ng discount, pero may pangontra sya sa discount ko, he told me na bagong bago ang tires nya (bridgestone), kaya nga ayaw nako bigyan ng discount.
    may bagong soundcruiser ang crv right? pero mas malupet ata ang set-up, dvd system na tapos can play mp3 pa. sa US ata walang lumabas na soundcruiser, baka dito lang sa pinas. I'm not sure. Thanks for the replies guys! They're very helpful.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2001 crv soundcruiser for 560k? shud I take it?