New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Marami pang cars out there... take your time and stay away from cars like that.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dami ata hidden repairs yang exalta ah

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa altis 1.6j na lang...tawaran mo pa...taas ng mileage eh...ang dami palang problema nung STA as per previous post...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    stay away from that particular exalta...former exalta owner here, was happy w/ it.only thing against it is devaluation...but again, as someone already pointed out, someone already paid for that...tingin2x ka lang, dami dyan
    if you really want a newer one, the top of the line grandeur isn't lacking in blings either, might be a better comparison vs the altis

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    altis pa din ako.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you want an Exalta, get one with nothing to fix... as a former Exalta owner, I can tell you, it's a hassle.

But if you get one in good condition, it definitely is more comfortable, cosseting, and pillowy (both in seats and in ride) than an Altis. Sure, the Altis has more rear seat space, but we're Pinoys! I once fit six girls in the back seat, for heaven's sake! Errh... don't do that... the soft shocks and springs don't like it, and they'll complain afterwards...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    If you want an Exalta, get one with nothing to fix... as a former Exalta owner, I can tell you, it's a hassle.

But if you get one in good condition, it definitely is more comfortable, cosseting, and pillowy (both in seats and in ride) than an Altis. Sure, the Altis has more rear seat space, but we're Pinoys! I once fit six girls in the back seat, for heaven's sake! Errh... don't do that... the soft shocks and springs don't like it, and they'll complain afterwards...

OT: niki, curious lang. sino yung anim na chix na pinagkasya mo dun?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Exalta pa ren...pero not that particular unit.

stay away from that Exalta, dami na palang sira.

Nikki, anong ginagawa ng 6 na chicks sa likod ng exalta?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Basta pag 2nd hand na oto, kahit konting "hesitation" sa unang impression, wag mo na kunin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2000 Sentra Exalta STA or 2002 Altis 1.6J