New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hello guys,i want to hear your opinions sana in choosing any of these 2(honda CRV and Rav-4 2000 models)...What would be the best choice,i prefer 4x4...hope to hear from you guys,THanks!!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    There's a similar thread here before, mods please merge.

Anyway, both are kinda equal overall. It depends on what you want in your compact SUV.

RAV 4 - looks, sportier handling, possibly a bit quicker and/or more economical (compared to 2.0 CR-V), better for personal use with some weekend getaways.

CR-V - more spacious and versatile, better dashboard design and controls, more suited for small families. A more powerful 2.4-liter is also available in later models, if you need more oomph.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sir squala, i dont think the 2.4L engine was made available for the 2000 CRV, the gen2 CRV is the first one to use that engine shared with the Accord.

* arez_g

if in case your looking for a 2000 Honda CRV. i got a friend who's selling her 2000 Honda CRV Ltd Ed AT. just PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir basti,tnx sa info,nkakuha nako rav4 2000 model 2days ago,it's for my sister ksi but im planning in purchasing a crv talaga and para sakin namn,ill just pm you if mkumpleto na money ko..benta ko rin isa co car e pra mkabili Suv.thanks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir squala,syensya na mdyo newbie kya dnako nkapagsearch sa mga threads..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ........if in case your looking for a 2000 Honda CRV. i got a friend who's selling her 2000 Honda CRV Ltd Ed AT. just PM me.[/QUOTE]

Guys, Any idea what would be the selling price in the Market now of CRV 2000 MT?

Thanks in Advance!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squala View Post
    RAV 4 - looks, sportier handling, possibly a bit quicker and/or more economical (compared to 2.0 CR-V), better for personal use with some weekend getaways.

CR-V - more spacious and versatile, better dashboard design and controls, more suited for small families. A more powerful 2.4-liter is also available in later models, if you need more oomph.
    agree, +1

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sir Shintaro,pm ko nalang po kayo if ever mkumpleto kna money ko,medyo nsama budget dun rav4 nakuha ate ko eh...Tnx so much.

2000 cr-v or 2000 rav4?