New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Is it a good exchange? I currently Own a 94 L200 and was thinking to sell it and buy a vitara? What are your guys opinion?

Ganito kasi plan ko sana sa pickup ko.
    Body lift and bigger mags and Tires but somehow it wont still be a 4x4 to drive in some areas

BUT if i sell my L200 ill be getting a vitara and do the same mods body lift and bigger tires

Need some opinions Thank you

If you don't need the bigger cargo space of the L200 get the Vitara. If you could swap the Vitara's engine for a Toyota 2C diesel it might be also a good improvement.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yung Vitara malakas sa gas eh, lalo na kapag matic tapos hindi pa malakas ang makina. OK nga yan if you are able to find a good diesel engine swap. But Toyota 2C's are known for having reliability issues diba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depends on your priorities. If you really need 4x4 and want to go off roading then it's the Vitara, otherwise, keep the L200. More efficient, more parts, and when you give it a nice coat of paint and nice rims, still looks good.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    How much is your budget ba? If you want a 4x4, I'd suggest you get a same-era Pajero instead. Nasa 200+k range nalang yung mga to.
    Mitsubishi Pajero MT - 94 | Cars for sale NCR | AyosDito.ph
    Mitsubishi Pajero MT - 91 | Cars for sale NCR | AyosDito.ph

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    around 200k below...found some vitara's for like 160- 185k.ang need nlng visit..to check if walang problema and if its worth it

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Malakas sa gas yung Vitara eh.. Bat ayaw mo yung Pajero? Looking at the prices of the two units above, siguro kung magaling ka tumawad mga 180-200k nalang yan or even less. Makakatipid ka sa gasolina, mas malaki space, and you can probably transfer a lot of your existing mods galing sa L200 mo sa Pajero.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    BIIIIGGG NOOOOOO!!!! Wag ka sa Vitara! Sobrang lakas po niyan sa gas... kung sa palakasan lang naman ng gas. edi sa Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 ka na lang..yung mga F at 2F at least iyan malakas... I would suggest not to sell your L200. matibay yan at pang all purpose at all around vehicle sir.. i own a nissan ultra eagle..

1994 L200 4x2 for a 95-96 Vitara