New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    guys, im planning to get any of these euro cars..and i need ur opinions on this. performance, maintenance, parts, gas consumption and lahat lahat na.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If thats a 2000 astra wagon... Ayus yan! ang ganda nung mga black astra wagons na may irmscher body kit & accessories... nagmumukhang audi sa ganda...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    What are your expectations and why are you getting a German car?

From what I heard, the 190E can be quite cramped sa likod since maliit talaga yung kaha (I would think the same of the BMW but I cannot guarantee you that). Matipid yung 190E 2.3 and it also has decent power.

Contrary to popular belief, MBs and BMWs aren't that quite hard to maintain dahil parts are readily available. The two differ in purpose. The BMW will most likely have a sportier feel, while the MB a more solid but stable handling. I cannot say much on the Opel, though.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i would go for the 190e mbenz because of its durablity and reliability, its been built to last by MB talaga.. we have our 1983 240d 123 body MB and its been very reiliable and parts are easy to find and cheap considering its an MB... suspension has very smooth ride.. no probs and potholes or humps sa road....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Medyo magiging bias ako Join us minsan sa mga Eb spidey, then feel free to ask questions regarding about sa Astra Ok din ung 2000 model pero kung may chance na may 2001, mas ok siya in some way's
    Last edited by mfo; September 23rd, 2006 at 02:33 PM. Reason: error

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    go for the bmw... cheap yun parts lalo na pag mga 90's model

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... the 190E? MB classic yun, somewhat sporty if you can get an early one in MT... One of my dream cars is the 190E 2.3 Cosworth... MB's answer to the early BMW M3.

The 1990 320 is also kinda small, as far as I know, but quite sporty, and still good looking.

But if you want a sort of modern interior and comfort, I think the Astra wagon is the best bet, and it's also kind of pretty when you dress it up.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    But if you want a sort of modern interior and comfort, I think the Astra wagon is the best bet, and it's also kind of pretty when you dress it up.
    Even better with dress up kit's

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hey, if you are looking for an Astra, I have a black sedan (2000 model) for sale with under 30k mileage. Nothing to fix too btw.

Just PM me if youre interested. Di na kasi nagagamit masyado.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i'd go for the benz..easier and cheaper parts to find..tsaka shempre a very reliable car ang benz!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
1990 bmw 320i or 1985 mbenz 190e or 2000 astra?