17 5.52%
  • Suzuki Grand Vitara V6

16 5.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kpy555 View Post
    The Grand Vitara V6 4x4 can be included in the list!
    I just added it sir, ty for the FYI.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    1st choice..........Hyundai Santa Fe Crdi
    2nd...................Toyota RAV4
    3rd................... CRV 4x4

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sorento - syempre
    Sta Fe
    outlander
    fortuner
    Vitara
    Rav4

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My picks...

#1 Hyundai Santa Fe CRDi. Very torquey engine, very good suspension, strong brakes, good body control.

#2 Subaru Forester XT. 0-100 kph in 6 seconds. Nuff said.

#3 Ford Everest 3.0L 4x4. The best off-roader in the group. This is a huge improvement over the old Everest (engine & suspension).

#4.5 Kia Sorento. This started the Korean's automotive salvo years ago - and it still is holding its own against newer SUVs.

#4.5 Mitsubishi Outlander. Finally, Mitsubishi Philippines got it right! The bar has been raised!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    1. Santa Fe 4x4 2.2 CRDI- Suv for the typical Juan, powerfull Diesel engine, 7seater, comfy inside, very good ride at real value for your money.
    2. Outlander - does'nt seem like Outlander, i just like it.
    3. Fortuner(3.0) - im a ex future owner of this

Forester XT always have a special place in my heart and does'nt compare to the rest IMO.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I picked four on my list:

1) Mitsubishi Outlander
    All new engine series. The 3.0 V6 engine for our market is surprising and I didn't imagine that MMPC would finally do it right. Standard 4WD/AWD mode for all models and a sound system (Rockford-Fosgate) that is an 650W killer. Japan-brand car that is made in Japan

2) Subaru Forester
    Permanent Symmetrical AWD. Boxer engine (unique to the brand) and neat performance from it as well. Nice interior and steering feel is stable and awesome. Japan-brand premium car that is made in Japan

3)Grand Vitara V6 4x4
    Top of the line ng GV. A leap ahead over the old model. Interior feel is clean. Engine is sufficiently powerful and efficient as well.

4) Hyundai Santa Fe CRDI (only 4x4 model)
    HARI released pala a 4x4 model ng diesel variant. Kung ganun, I might as well include the Santa Fe diesel in my top 4 list for this poll. Although I still believe the interior is messy (for me), this shows that Hyundai is on a constant course for improvement.

Although if I do want a Hyundai, I'd go for the Veracruz 4x4 diesel instead because it really packs a punch with its Murano-like quality

Guess that my top-4 picks for this category.

As for the new CR-V, it doesn't deserve to be on that list. It should stay with the likes of the Alterra, Montero and those other lame SUVs.

I'd rather get a Toyota RAV4 4WD over that hideous monstrosity

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :hysterical: * hideous monstrosity

if you look at the CR-V from a quarter front view... dun mo kitang kita ang kapangitan talaga nya. parang palaka na naka pout ang lips. :hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    The 4x4 variant is and AFAIK, both variants of the Escape are cheaper than Everest.
    This is just on 2007 models, before mas mahal ang Escape sa Everest pero onti lnag... new engine kasi ang everest kaya mas mahal yata ngayon compared to Escape...

Ganda ng list na ito, I own an Escape and want to upgrade maybe in a year or two sa 7 seater, and most probably I'll get Sta. Fe, pero the Escape maybe will still be used by wife. She loves it! :D

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    santa fe
    rav 4
    outlander
    fortuner
    sorento
    crv
    alterra

my sequence if i want to buy...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The GV V6 gets my vote for Top 1!

I already have the GV 2.0 and it's great. Nevertheless, I will surely enjoy the GV experience more if I get my hands on a V6! The extra engine power, enhanced sound system (with subs), moonroof, standard HID and other additions are worth it for the price difference. Versality and function of a true 4x4 compact SUV. Sayang talaga di ko ito naabutan.

Next in line is the Subaru Forester XT. Then the Mitsubishi Outlander. Gwapo pareho!

Last choice ko is the Alterra.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
The 1.5M Peso SUV Comparo