New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I prefer a BMW over a Benz. I somehow relate a Benz to someone in their 40s >.<

Going outside of the box, I'd probably go for an Escape given the budget...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yeah an E46 325i..maybe a 99 model IF you can find a 2nd hand in that price..if not then a 2003-2004 318i..

better yet a brand spanking new mazda 6 :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    one of my dream cars is BMW.... pero ok na rin ang Benz kaya lang wala akong pambili...

Good luck sa mapipili mo whether BM or Benz...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ang gusto benzo. kayo talaga o.

hehehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    ako Benz gusto ko. basta yong mga later model, tulad nung compressor. or kung medyo older, yong W124 yata na higher model(Elegance yata yon). top gear had a review on that model way back, in their Used Car section, at hanga ako sa model na yon.

don't know kung abot budget mo, though.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    amen... so that is why, for 1.2M, i will get a fortuner or an everest. mas bagay dito sa pilipinas, lalo na dito sa maynila lalo na pag umuulan.
    BMW....if you'll be driving.

I would only get it if I already have several cars in my garage.

Pag one and only. I would go a NEW car...preferbably a SUV like a Fortuner. Less sakit ng ulo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    BMW ako..ayoko ng chedeng ang dating sakin parang pang oldies.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ***double post*** (stupid database error!!!!!)
    Last edited by niky; May 26th, 2006 at 02:47 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... Mazda6... you actually have to try one if you're considering a secondhand BMW, as the Mazda is the closest you can get to the BMW driving "feel" in a front-wheel drive car.

It's understated, classy and good looking... the interior is well-designed and very austere (unlike the over-exuberant and techno Mazda3) and with very few on the road, you won't see yourself coming and going. Only real problem with the car is the lack of a manual shifter... which takes quite a bit of "oomph" away from the engine.

If you're looking for Benz luxury, while they may not quite have the upscale feel, the Camry and Accord are both very plush high speed cruisers, with great sound insulation (perfect quiet at 140+) and lots of goodies. I'd say Cefiro, as that has a terrific engine (super smooth and quiet), but then that says "lolo-car" even more than an old Benz.

But if your heart is set on a German, I'd get a BMW, at your age.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BMW over Benz.

Mazda 6 2.3L if you're open to Japanese.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
For 1.2M, would u get a Benz or a BMW?