New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Fellow tsikoteers, ano po mas prefer niyo bilhin na CUV mentioned above? Given that Escape and Tribute have a very competitive price market. These are only my options kasi from the start talaga gusto ng family ko na mid-sive SUV kaso it so expensive and nag-monthly pa kami ng housing amortization. baka sagad na kami kapag nag-monthly kami ng mga Montero or Everest. kaya CUV na lang siguro. I want to know the pros and cons of these CUVs. Ayoko na ng Hyundai and Kia though they are CRDi engines kaso hindi ako solve sa interior eh. Thank you sa mga sasagot na fellow tsikoteers! God bless you all!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Mitsu Outlander gets my vote.

IMO, it has the best looking exterior and interior - sporty inside & out, comes standard with 18" alloy wheels & above-standard sound system.

But correct me if I'm wrong, the GLX model doesn't come with foglights and the door handles aren't body coloured.

In terms of financing, I find Mitsu SA's give better deals - well, based on my enquiries with the Montero anyway.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Outlader among the 3. Come on give in, just go get the Forester...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    But correct me if I'm wrong, the GLX model doesn't come with foglights and the door handles aren't body coloured.
    with foglights na ang GLX. the door handles of GLX used to be black. but i seem to have noticed some GLX with the chrome handles already.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Why not the subbie? It`s around 1.2 million. I think?

Among the 3. The Outie gets my vote, its very sporty from the outside and from the inside. But there`s going to be a change in the outie`s style quite some time next year.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    i agree with forester...i think that's the best pick...quality, service and looks...but mejo lakas lang sa gas 6km/liter but i think normal naman un....

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Why not the subbie? It`s around 1.2 million. I think?

Among the 3. The Outie gets my vote, its very sporty from the outside and from the inside. But there`s going to be a change in the outie`s style quite some time next year.
    For the worse IMO. Di bagay yung Lancer shark look sa Outlander. The current design is still the best!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    i agree. mas okay ang outie ngayon. pero who knows baka okay din pala kapag nakita na natin dito sa Pinas. Ang forester ata mahirap ang mga piyesa? saka M/T pa ata ang 1.2M ng forester eh? tama ba?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nope automatic na yun kaso 2.0L lang sya pero 4X4 na din...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    okay lang kahit 2.0 how's the FC compared to the 3?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
09 Mitsubishi Outlander GLX or 09 Ford Escape 4x2 XLS or 09 Mazda Tribute?