New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hi guys.. planning on getting a new SUV basically this will serve as my company car can you guys give inputs on these vehicles? thanks - Maktill

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I would not get the Ford Exploder since it's probably on it's last leg before it is completely removed. The Dodge Nitro doesn't look too attractive and quality would probably suck as well. The Mitsubishi hasn't sold well and looks boring. The Nissan is the only one I would consider on your list.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my vote goes for the nissan murano.
    sarap drive.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    I would not get the Ford Exploder since it's probably on it's last leg before it is completely removed. The Dodge Nitro doesn't look too attractive and quality would probably suck as well. The Mitsubishi hasn't sold well and looks boring. The Nissan is the only one I would consider on your list.
    ditto w/ sir redorange's inputs.

although if you consider "strong presence" on the road, choose only from the murano and the nitro...BUT you're far better off w/ the nissan murano...it commands more respect and shows sophistication on the owner's taste, in my opinion.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    If you can stretch your budget Mazda CX9 is a better option

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Best resale will probably the Nissan Murano. The Nitro would be the best bet for off-road use. The Endeavor for a saloon-like ride, as what other reviewers have said.

Why get an SUV/CUV for that price?
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ung explorer ok din naman gamitin lalu na pag long drive.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow, anong work mo? Gusto ko rin magka-company car na ganyan. ;)

Go for the Murano.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thanks for the quick reply guys i have narrowed my choices to the Murano and Endeavor maybe it will just boil down on whoever offers the best deal. unfortunately i cannot stretch the budget because the CX9 is too far off from the budget submitted to me. thanks for the inputs and MABUHAY!! - maktill

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmmm... Endeavor vs. Murano?

Murano for me. The interior of the Endeavor is just 'cheap-looking', imho.
    iam3739.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
08 Nissan Murano/Mitsubishi Endeavor/Dodge Nitro/Ford Exporer