1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    my choices are...

08 fortuner 4x4
    08 rav4 4x4
    08 outlander v6
    04 mdl patrol 4x4

tulong naman mejo nde ako makadecide?
    gagamitin lang to paminsan minsan. what do you guys think? u thoughts?

thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    hi bro! you still selling the 600rr? Hope not, looks like you're enjoying it from your latest pics sa BRC

Anyhows, my personal choice would be the Patrol. Why?

Fortuner - Too common, you see one nearly every corner. Besides, you got the Hi-lux na, same ride believe me.

RAV4 - Costs an arm and (two) legs and the exterior ain't that updated...yet.

Outlander - Bang for buck yes but for nearly the same fuel consumption I'd rather get the much roomier Patrol with the freezing aircon. This, however, would be my choice among the brand new lot.

Just my :twocents:

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    my vote.... outlandah 08

mods gawan na lang ng poll

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    thanks for the replies. just a question thought CBU jap yung outlander diba? i visited mitsu kanina me airbag pala un v6 sa seats? pano malalagyan ng leather seat un kung may airbag edi nde nag deploy yun upon impact? paki linaw lang? thanks. laki din ng leg room ng outlander sa harap/likod im suprisd.

i agree mejo madami nga fortuner pero sa tingin ko kasi bung for the buck? mura kasi sya? yung v6 outlander mas mahal pa ng 50k ata sa 4x4 fortuner hehe un lang ang dami na sa daan sobra.

abt the 2nd hand patrol nag tingin ako kanina ng 2nd hand too bad wala ako nakitang matino tino. ganda din sana salpakan lang ng offroad rims ayos na. un lang mejo oldie ung interior compare sa choices ko.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yup bro still selling the bike. mejo bitin na tayo sa 600 hehehe and type ko yung 08 fireblade release na sa march :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The airbags come out of the exposed plastic frames (I'm assuming it's the same as the Civic)... you can probably have the fabric portion upholstered, but I don't know what safety measures you need to perform for this.

For me, if it's an occassional car, the RAV4 or Outlander 4x4 are excellent vehicles. Both comfortable, both a good drive. The RAV4 is kinda overpriced, though.

Ayaw mo ng CRV? It's an excellent car for the price. Or maybe the Santa Fe ( :evil: ), which is a pretty good SUV with a frugal diesel engine... that's if we're talking in this price range.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewayz View Post
    thanks for the replies. just a question thought CBU jap yung outlander diba? i visited mitsu kanina me airbag pala un v6 sa seats? pano malalagyan ng leather seat un kung may airbag edi nde nag deploy yun upon impact? paki linaw lang? thanks. laki din ng leg room ng outlander sa harap/likod im suprisd.

Yup CBu from japan ang Outlander. Regarding the airbags, it has 6 airbags and yung seat airbags magdedeploy yun sabi ng Casa sa amin kahit may leather seat cover. Kaya ng airbags "mag-burst out" sa leather stitchings

BTW, the Outlander gets my vote. hindi pa ba obvious?

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    2 options...
    Outlander GLS Sport V6 among your choices
    -or-
    Strada GLS Sport 4x4 + Canopy.

amen.

drive inspired, ianmitsulancer

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    kung minsan mo na gagamitin, mag v6 ka naman

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Most seatcovers I have seen for side airbags have velcro that attaches the seatcover materials in the area of the airbags. In the event of deployment of the airbags the velcro will release and allow the air bags to perform as designed.

Click the site to see pictures.

http://www.coverking.com/c_seatcoversairbags.html
    Last edited by redorange; February 24th, 2008 at 12:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
08 Fortuner 4x4/08 Outlander v6/08 Rav4 4x4/2nd hand 04 Patrol 4x4