New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Both pre-owned

If you are to own one, what will you choose? Please state your reason/s.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    evo IX MR! :D hehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    evo IX MR! :D hehehe
    RS lang kaya kong maiproduced bro. PagMR mag 08 STI nalang ako kaso nga hardcore gastusan nasakin yun pag ganun kaya i limit my choices lang sa 07STI at EVO9 RS...he..hehe....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    You are asking the most talked question yet! Sure, I'll take the Evo IX because it's fun to drive and easy to handle and accelerate than the STI.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    You are asking the most talked question yet! Sure, I'll take the Evo IX because it's fun to drive and easy to handle and accelerate than the STI.
    The most "answered" naman kaya? Pero diba ang hirap padin pagpilian...even hosts in top gear when they picked from these 2 there's no practical reason daw. You can pick nga daw with your eyes closed eh...he.h.e.he.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    RS lang kaya kong maiproduced bro. PagMR mag 08 STI nalang ako kaso nga hardcore gastusan nasakin yun pag ganun kaya i limit my choices lang sa 07STI at EVO9 RS...he..hehe....
    hehehe! get the subbie na lang! :D was in the same situation last year bro. si besfrend mo nasa subbie side na rin e. hehehe! nakahanap na ba?

tama! plus sti mas nasa-line-up ng MI, ung evo 9 s, 5speed lang at medyo bare than sti.

sti, you'll get the DCCD+SI-drive+6MT at the plushness of a lux sedan...which is found sa evo 9 MR....

hay..ako pang impreza 2.0 r-s MT lang....or (700t more as portrayed)

opps 07 sti lang pala.... pm mo si dom ng subaru club phil or sa may "for sale section" dun.. may mga nagbebenta ng STIs dun.. ung kay dom spec.C kasi,e...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    tama! plus sti mas nasa-line-up ng MI, ung evo 9 s, 5speed lang at medyo bare than sti.

sti, you'll get the DCCD+SI-drive+6MT at the plushness of a lux sedan...which is found sa evo 9 MR....

hay..ako pang impreza 2.0 r-s MT lang....or (700t more as portrayed)

opps 07 sti lang pala.... pm mo si dom ng subaru club phil or sa may "for sale section" dun.. may mga nagbebenta ng STIs dun.. ung kay dom spec.C kasi,e...
    Yup Bro 07 STI lang.

http://subaruclub.ph/forum/index.php

register and see the for sale section..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    http://subaruclub.ph/forum/index.php

register and see the for sale section..
    He..he..he.he.araw araw ako tumutingin dyan..he..he..he.h.ethanks bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
07 Subaru STI or EVO IX RS