New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    share ko lang po ...s citimotors las pinas binibigay po s aking ang Advie GLX 2007Diesel 715K from 780K.....oks n po ba ito? freebies daw eh sitcover,matting ano p ba dapat pwedeng ihirit pa? tnks po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's a very deep discount. Bakit kaya?

Unacceptable ang 6 km per liter F.C. ng Fuzion, kung accurate man yun.
    Diyos ko, price of oil is already reaching US$70.00 per barrel. Its so
    impractical and downright uneconomical kung 6 km/l ang consumption.

And to think that just 10 years ago, I could fill up my gas tank with just
    P300.00.

That's why I'm shifting my potential vehicle choice to a diesel. Hinding hindi
    na talaga babalik ang gas prices to those happy days na US$20.00 per barrel lang ang oil.

So waddaya think, kung fuel economy lang ang batayan, okey na bang choice ang Isuzu Crosswind?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmm... 6 km/l baka city drive yun...

Anyway, im leaning towards the Advie...

Why? Cheap interior ang Crosswind and its not really that up. Well, kung reliability naman ay okay ang dalawa. Both can go 600K with proper maintenance care or PMS and recognizing that it is not a race car. Chassis of the Advie is based on the L200. Matibay and won numerous awards and praises in Car Magazines in UK, Brazil etc. Kung patagalan naman, lets just think how many Generation1 Pajero's are still on the go today. Even those early released Pajero's in the 80's are still running.

Another thing about the Advie is the 4D56 availability of parts which is relatively cheap, kung tapos na warranty mo, pwede mo na pa-check kay manong si Advie kasi tsak na alam nya how to fix 4D56 engines. If you are into modifying the looks, the Advie will definitely be a looker.

I haven't checked the interior of the new Advie since wala pang car shows, and I dont like to visit showrooms kasi wala naman ako pambili. Pero seeing the former generation Advie has a very convincing interior, except those hideous 3rd row forward facing seats. Ride naman, okay. Not too bouncy and not too stiff, the engine can pull 100-140kp/h and can tow atleast 2000kg w/ brakes. 600kg without.

For the money, Advie is also cheap. It has almost the same FC figures to Toyota's Innova D4D and the Advie scored a best FC in the AUV category by Top Gear (2005 forgot what month).

I saw three of these new hardworking utilitarians today with Citimotors plates on the front and back. Considering that it has smoked headlights (which I believe was taken from Mitsu owners who had their headlights smoked - its hot though), steering-mounted audio controls (better reach of controls without distracting too much and putting your hands on the center console), rear cargo tray, LED turn signal lights, mounted on side view mirrors, blue meter cluster, MP3/iPod ready in-dash audio system.

In conlusion, the Advie is the more fatter choice with almost 200K less on the price tag.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Wow parang ang laki naman ng dicount ng adventure hindi kaya may pakulo ang mitsu kaya ganun kababa ang benta nila?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    65k ang discount! How about sa GLS sport? sana pwede na 780k.
    Worth ba yun addons ng super sport for a additional 50k?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NightWinger View Post
    65k ang discount! How about sa GLS sport? sana pwede na 780k.
    Worth ba yun addons ng super sport for a additional 50k?
    yap 780K ang quote nila s GLS sport.....kaya lang kulang ang budget ko eh pero hintay p ako ng ilang buwan ipon p ng konti hehehehhe.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you're thinking fuel economy, an MT Crosswind is a very good choice. I rarely see less than 10 km/l in traffic, and I can punt 14-16 km/l on the highway. Just don't get the heavier Sportivo or XUV variants, with their huge wheels, chrome mags and tons of extras.

The engine is strong, yes, but you'll need to take care of everything else, the AT is not indestructible, but the MT (aside from going floppy and needing clutch changes every 50-80k kms) seems to be. The advantage the Crosswind has is its ancient OHV architecture, which is much simpler than modern CRDis or even the venerable 4D56 version in the Adventure. Since it uses timing gears instead of a belt or chain, it's supposed to last a lifetime, though it can get a bit rattly.

But then, it is possible to break the 4JA1, 4D56, or any other diesel, for that matter, if you drive it like a hire vehicle... revving its nuts off to eke out what meager acceleration it can give you, and missing oil changes left and right (which my Mom and Dad do a lot to their respective Isuzus... good thing they're still running... ).

In terms of refinement and handling, I believe the Adventure is better, but from memory, it's quite a bit smaller. The Crosswind's interior is a horrible pastiche of cheap, cheap plastic, rattling metal (the clamps for the third row) and vinyl.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMaxx View Post
    That's a very deep discount. Bakit kaya?

Unacceptable ang 6 km per liter F.C. ng Fuzion, kung accurate man yun.
    Diyos ko, price of oil is already reaching US$70.00 per barrel. Its so
    impractical and downright uneconomical kung 6 km/l ang consumption.

And to think that just 10 years ago, I could fill up my gas tank with just
    P300.00.

That's why I'm shifting my potential vehicle choice to a diesel. Hinding hindi
    na talaga babalik ang gas prices to those happy days na US$20.00 per barrel lang ang oil.

So waddaya think, kung fuel economy lang ang batayan, okey na bang choice ang Isuzu Crosswind?

if you choose isuzu crosswind choose the lower variant as what most car expert advice...i have a colleague here who owns isuzu sportivo we're both having manual trans...my fc is better than his...he is getting 12-13 mixed city by manual cal...mine is 14+++ manual cal....kung fuel economy lang ang batayan mo innova is a good choice (better acceleration,refine,crdi) among the 3...disadvantage lang sa xwind is on overtaking hehehe... if you run 70km/l in a national road (single lane both side) and eager to overtake a vehicle running at 80km/l you'll see what i mean...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by arieslhon View Post
    share ko lang po ...s citimotors las pinas binibigay po s aking ang Advie GLX 2007Diesel 715K from 780K.....oks n po ba ito? freebies daw eh sitcover,matting ano p ba dapat pwedeng ihirit pa? tnks po
    ha? price po ng 2007 adventure glx samen sir is 773k with 73k discount. bale magiging 700 po. eto na yung power windows at smoked headlight.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    ha? price po ng 2007 adventure glx samen sir is 773k with 73k discount. bale magiging 700 po. eto na yung power windows at smoked headlight.
    Sa ibang dealership ay P725,000 but with P25,000 SM gift certificate. Meron pa ba SM gift cert yong P700,000 ninyo? How about LTO registration at Insurance. Any other freebies? Hehehe. Just want to ask kasi balak ko bumili ng Adventure GLX pag-vacation ko this Aug. Ano bang dealership ninyo para mapasyalan kita pag-uwi ko.Right now I am here in Oman.
    Thanks
    erwin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
07 Mitsubishi Adventure or 07 Toyota Innova or 07 Isuzu Crosswind