New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honda City 1.3 (AT)

Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 GLS
    768,000 (55,000 discount)= 713,000

fellow tsikoteer having this dilemma

apples and oranges, i know and i have already have a opinion, just want to hear yours...

depreciation is not a factor, but reliability and longevity is ...

thanks in advance
    Last edited by kimpOy; January 22nd, 2007 at 08:02 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Siempre Lancer 2007!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lancer for me too.

It's a bigger car. Tamang-tama for your family. You don't really need that ULT-thing since you have your truck for hauling. Fuel economy won't really differ since most of the roads in your area are big and you will appreciate the extra power of the bigger engine.

Plus Mitsu dealers are more willing to bend backwards for you with freebies, incentives, etc. unlike Honda dealers who always seem to be resting on their laurels. The Lancer dashboard also does not rattle and I think Mitsu paint is bird poof proof (just look at that nice coat on your Strada).

Saka mas formal-looking ang Lancer. Wala lang, naisip ko lang kasi galing ako ng kasalan last weekend. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Definitely Lancer for me... ;) And ditto to what Otep mentioned on Honda being tight on giving added incentives...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    thanks for the reply mga bro., actually ang gagamit is my sister who's 20 na kakagraduate lang, most of the time, car's use is running errands and going to and from the house and biz (1km. Radius). city driving talaga most of d time with an average of 2 times a month na manila with 3 passengers (DAD,Mom & my other sis pa.)
    kimfoy's CITY-1point
    fellow tsikoteers LANCER-3points

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lancer... no contest...

07 Honda City 1.3 AT vs 07 Mitsu Lancer GLS AT