New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i would go for Grand Vitara, for me it's a headturner. but i have no idea on the fuel consumption of it, escape is worst. OR you can get a sta fe.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I would go for the Grand Vitara... Its been a handsome since the day it was launched and still doesnt look old. Naka ladder chassis pa to!

Kung more choices, go for the Outlander. It has good FC considering its V6 and nice gadgets as well. Lalo nang single ka pa! hehehe...
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Neither. Check out the new model line up from Mitsubishi or the new CRV

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I've been driving GV 2.0 for 3 months only so I can't guarantee you if it really can give total satisfaction performance-wise. What made me decide to go for it is its body and interior appeal, machong-macho (beside the fact that most people i consulted suggested GV). But so far, i've driven it around the city and nearby provinces and i find it ok naman, stability is much better than rav4. What dissapoints me with GV is not the car but the dealer. They agreed to give me visor but i haven't got hold of it yet. And would you believe that until now they still can't release my plate? Reason is because they couldn't find the 3-digits i requested from the series that were given to them DAW. Buti na lang, i really love what i'm driving now, GV.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dapat siguro kay lui ka na lang kumuha ng GV para mabilis ang plates. hehehe. Zuk Caloocan yata siya affiliated.

As for the visors, ang hirap talaga maghanap. I've tried looking for a set for someone I know, wala talaga kahit saan.

Another thing I like about the GV is the FREE maintenance for the first two years.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ang tagal naman masyado ng 3mons... hehe pati raingutter...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    nissan Xtrail for me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lipot View Post
    I've been driving GV 2.0 for 3 months only so I can't guarantee you if it really can give total satisfaction performance-wise. What made me decide to go for it is its body and interior appeal, machong-macho (beside the fact that most people i consulted suggested GV). But so far, i've driven it around the city and nearby provinces and i find it ok naman, stability is much better than rav4. What dissapoints me with GV is not the car but the dealer. They agreed to give me visor but i haven't got hold of it yet. And would you believe that until now they still can't release my plate? Reason is because they couldn't find the 3-digits i requested from the series that were given to them DAW. Buti na lang, i really love what i'm driving now, GV.
    Outlander ang sinuggest ko a

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    ang tagal naman masyado ng 3mons... hehe pati raingutter...
    Totoo yun. Napraning na nga ako eh. Actually as of last thursday i decided na magpa special plate na lang kasi nga di nila maproduce yung numbers na gusto ko. Napasubo tuloy ako. Hintay pa din pero at least ngayon nagbigay ng approximate date, 2 weeks from now, di gaya dati puro lang "Wala pa eh" ang naririnig ko. Toyota ako lagi dati ngayon lang nag-iba. Sa Toyota request ko numbers nabibigay nila, wala bayad yun. At yung raingutter most probably next week meron na DAW.

Sabi Otep sana daw sayo na kuha. Sayang, kung nagmember sana ako ng 3 months earlier dito, sana sayo na nga lang.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Outlander ang sinuggest ko a
    Maganda nga Outlander pero laki-laki kaya nun. Sabi almost same dimension lang pero kung titingnan parang mas malaki. Pero choice ko between Vitara and Escape din, suggest mo GV. Sabi nga papa mo ganda daw at maluwag loob.

Pero kung ok na sayo palit tayo kotse, just tell me pupunta ako agad dyan. I'm talking about your silver 2007 Pajero ha, hindi ung Frontier.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
07 Grand Vitara OR 07 Ford Escape?