New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    LEFT]Good day sirs. Really need your inputs and opinions on this one since its really a hard choice for me. i will try to give the best breakdowns for each of my thoughts and specs of my choices. Currently i am looking at an 07 Fort 2.7 clocking at almost 70000 km in mileage but owner is claiming it is casa maintained since day 1. I shall try to check the casa itself for the records of the Fort. My other option is a brand new 1.3 vios m/t..The reason why i am pitting it with each other because the price of the fort that i am eyeing is slightly lower than the brand new Vios hence same price range so same money ilalabas lang. Im quite torn and undecided since we are a family of 5 pa.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    So issue for me really is Fort's age,maintenance,reliability,current mileage but spacious and maganda VERSUS Vios' small space but its brand new(no worries for 2-3 years) and manual pa transmission .

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    for me medyo slightly mataas un mileage nun Fortuner, nakita nyo na personal un Fortuner sir? ayaw nyo idagdag Innova sa wishlist? baka makakita kayo mas bago bagong Innova pasok sa budget nyo vs sa Fortuner, almost same lang mabibigay na space plus cargo saka di matagtag un ride

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    sir ponkan, ano ba ang ideal price range ng 07 model na fort given pa yun mileage na almost 70k?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Price range is similar, but over the next two or three years, the Fort will cost you a whole lot more money than the Vios. Registration and insurance alone would cost you perhaps 5-10k more per year, then, if you drive around 10,000 kilometers a year, it'll cost you some 25-50,000 pesos more in terms of fuel costs.

And this is still not considering maintenance costs, which are much more for the Fort, especially since it's older.

If you can afford to spend that much more every year to run the Fort... go ahead. If not, it's kind of a no-brainer.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Niky's got a good point. Maintenance and other operational costs will do you in with the Fort. A newer/ lower mileage Innova would be a better choice somewhat if available, though operational costs would still be higher than with the Vios on average.

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kb821 View Post
    LEFT]Good day sirs. Really need your inputs and opinions on this one since its really a hard choice for me. i will try to give the best breakdowns for each of my thoughts and specs of my choices. Currently i am looking at an 07 Fort 2.7 clocking at almost 70000 km in mileage but owner is claiming it is casa maintained since day 1. I shall try to check the casa itself for the records of the Fort. My other option is a brand new 1.3 vios m/t..The reason why i am pitting it with each other because the price of the fort that i am eyeing is slightly lower than the brand new Vios hence same price range so same money ilalabas lang. Im quite torn and undecided since we are a family of 5 pa.
    a family of 5 sir...mag innova k na lang!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Brand new inova / vios / avanza

70K mileage Fortuner = high maintenance

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    If the claim is true that it's casa maintained since day 1 at hindi flooded, then Fort it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    might want to consider a second hand, similarly priced innova hopefully with less kilometrage sir. If you're a family of 5 and always travelling with them, gulpi agad yung vios.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
07 Fortuner vs 2013 vios