New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Cefiro ka na. Huwag maniwala mahirap at mahal piyesa ng Nissan. Ang dami naka Cefiro dito Pinas kaya evry auto supply with Nissan brand may parts for Cefiro.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jcastillo932 View Post
    Cefiro ka na. Huwag maniwala mahirap at mahal piyesa ng Nissan. Ang dami naka Cefiro dito Pinas kaya evry auto supply with Nissan brand may parts for Cefiro.
    tama ka pakner.cefiro owner here.akala ko nung una mahal mga mechanical parts nito pero di pala.almost comparable to 1.6L sedans.pero iba na cguro ang usapan sa mga electronics.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Mas pang esmi ata yung cefiro. Lamig pa aircon, yung sa honda parang nababahuan ako sa aircon eh.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For that year model, I'd go for the Cefiro.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Cefiro owner here and I agree with everything that is written here. . . Too bad though I might have to sell mine anytime soon...

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Cefiro, hands down.

I used to own a 98 Cefiro and my wife loved it. The expensive sound of the VQ V6 engine and the cushy ride is the best among the mid-size class bar none.

As I'm sure you're aware of, the Cefiro is classified as a mid-size luxury a.k.a. the Infiniti I-30 sedan (3.0L V6) in the U.S. above the class of the Accord, Camry, and the Ford Taurus.

Secondly, try to get the 2001 model with the big grille, sunroof, and tan interior. But hard to find! Coz the buyers are happy with it

Warning though, don't put in anything less than 95 Octane rating, otherwise your VQ engine will knock on inclines.

Because of my pleasant experience with the Cefiro, I got the Nissan Teana as a company car over the Camry and the Accord. Primarily because of the cushy suspension (rides like a Buick), and the V6 sound of the Nissan VQ.

Anyway, hope you find your Cefiro soon. Cheers.

Infiniti I-30 in Florida

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Be sure to watch out for head gasket issues on the Cefiro when you buy it... but I'm not sure if those issues extend to that year model.

The Accord, on the other hand... ugh... those ATs... real pieces of **** if they're not well maintained.

Don't know what the usual issues of the Camry are, but that's because I don't know anyone who has that year-model of Camry.

Suffice to say, test drive and inspect thoroughly before buying. Shop wisely!!! Secondhand midsize cars are cheaper than brand new midsize cars, but you'll need to pay the same prices for midsize car spare parts.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i'm in sales before with nissan and based on campi records the cefiro tops all of its class. and even in 2nd hand dealers that i know cefiros are fast moving than accord or camry and the resale value is higher than the other brand with the same category.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Manager, have you got your car, which of the 3 you ended up buying?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01 View Post
    Manager, have you got your car, which of the 3 you ended up buying?
    still looking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
'00-'01 accord vs camry vs cefiro: which is better?